|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 50-62 (Gevurah 50-62).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What Milanese bar do Casaubon and Belbo frequent?
2. How does Casaubon meet Signor Aglie?
(a) Aglie is a coworker of Casaubon's.
(b) Aglie is introduced to Casaubon by a mutual friend.
(c) Aglie is one of Casaubon's professors.
(d) Aglie is friends with Casaubon's girlfriend.
3. How did the Knights Templar become rich?
(a) They were allowed to keep loot that they won in battle.
(b) They were exempt from paying tithes.
(c) They were able to implement tithes of their own.
(d) All answers are correct.
4. To whom does Aglie compare himself?
(a) Jacques de Molay.
(b) Saint Bernard.
(c) King Phillip.
(d) Comte de Saint-Germain.
5. Why does Casaubon move?
(a) To be closer to his family.
(b) To study abroad for his Master's degree.
(c) To live with his girlfriend.
(d) To escape.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what year were the Knights Templar arrested?
2. Who is Colonel Ardenti?
3. What happens to Amparo during the ritual she attends with Aglie?
4. Why does Belbo want Casaubon to meet Mr. Garamond, in Chapter 37?
5. What word does Casaubon finally use to unlock Belbo's computer?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)