|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 38-49 (Gevurah 38-49).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To whom does Aglie compare himself?
(a) Jacques de Molay.
(b) Saint Bernard.
(c) Comte de Saint-Germain.
(d) King Phillip.
2. After meeting Aglie, Casaubon begins researching which esoteric group?
(a) Eastern European witches.
(c) Celtic Druids.
3. What was Casaubon's profession when he met Belbo?
(a) Professor of theology.
(b) Journalist and reporter.
(c) University student.
(d) Conspiracy theorist.
4. The Knights Templar began during what time?
(a) The First Crusade.
(b) The years following the death of Christ.
(c) The conversion of Rome to Christianity.
(d) The Spanish Inquisition.
5. Where does Casaubon eventually choose to hide, in Chapter 1?
(a) Behind a large, decorative plant.
(b) Under a bench.
(c) In a periscope.
(d) In an empty vehicle.
Short Answer Questions
1. What Milanese bar do Casaubon and Belbo frequent?
2. What happened to the political radicals in Milan, while Casaubon was away?
3. Who is Ingolf?
4. Who is Colonel Ardenti?
5. Casaubon compares Aglie to whom?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)