|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 101-110.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Belbo makes a statement about the subject of most of the manuscripts delivered to him by what group of people?
2. Salon tells Casaubon that the Nazis are allied with whom?
(a) The Turks.
(b) The Russians.
(c) The Spanish.
(d) The French.
3. Belbo claims he is being chased by whom?
(a) The Knights Templar.
(b) The Rosicrucians.
(c) The Vatican police.
(d) The French military.
4. What is Agartha?
(a) The home of the masters of the world.
(b) The Rosicrucians' idea of heaven.
(c) The underground system of electrical and magnetic energy.
(d) The place where all of the telluric currents meet.
5. Why does Casaubon have difficulty researching the group that interests him, in Chapter 27?
(a) He has alienated himself from his contacts who are also interested in esoteric lore.
(b) The Church denies the existence of the group.
(c) There is no written evidence of the group's existence.
(d) Everyone believes the group exists, but no one will admit that they are a member.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Mr. Garamond's office connected to Garamond Press by a secret passageway?
2. Where is the main character, as the novel opens?
3. Who is the narrator of the novel?
4. Where does Aglie live?
5. Lorenza has encounters with the occult through her association with what group?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)