|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 88-100 (Tiferet 88-100).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What quality of his story does Belbo see as a virtue, instead of a vice?
(a) Its bizarreness.
(b) Its fictionalization of historical characters.
(c) Its believability.
(d) Its complexity.
2. Where does Casaubon move, in Chapter 25?
3. What ailment does Diotallevi claim to have in Chapter 100?
(a) Kidney stones.
4. What is Agartha?
(a) The home of the masters of the world.
(b) The underground system of electrical and magnetic energy.
(c) The place where all of the telluric currents meet.
(d) The Rosicrucians' idea of heaven.
5. On his way to the ceremony, Casaubon observes members of what group of people?
Short Answer Questions
1. According to the Plan, where was Napoleon initiated into the Templars?
2. Why is Amparo so upset after the ritual?
3. Casaubon compares Aglie to whom?
4. What were the relations between Napoleon and the Jesuits and Jews?
5. Who checked out the book Casaubon was looking for at the library?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)