|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 88-100 (Tiferet 88-100).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Tzarist agent was central in creating what?
(a) The Russian branch of the Rosicrucians.
(b) The underground communication system of the Templars.
(c) The Protocols of the Elders of Zion.
(d) The branch of the Templars which protected the Tzar and his closest advisors.
2. What ailment does Diotallevi claim to have in Chapter 100?
(b) Kidney stones.
3. What job does Casaubon get in Chapter 37?
(a) He works at the University, as a professor.
(b) He works for himself, as a freelance researcher.
(c) He gets a job with a local newspaper.
(d) He collects and sells archaeological artifacts and rare documents.
4. Who began an anti-Semitic campaign to draw out the Jewish Templars?
(a) The French Rosicrucians.
(b) The German Templars.
(c) The Slavic Templars.
(d) The Israeli Cabbalists.
5. Why does Belbo want Casaubon to meet Mr. Garamond, in Chapter 37?
(a) Because Garamond wants information on the Templars, and Belbo couldn't think of anyone better to ask than Casaubon.
(b) Because Garamond has information regarding Ardenti's murder.
(c) Because Garamond has information which Belbo thinks Casaubon would find valuable.
(d) Because Belbo wants to give Casaubon a job at Garamond Press.
Short Answer Questions
1. The owner of the villa allegedly possesses what mysterious items?
2. What idea is commonly associated with Agartha?
3. Where is Casaubon when he runs into his neighbor from Milan?
4. Lorenza claims that Aglie believes she is really a character from what mythology?
5. After meeting Aglie, Casaubon begins researching which esoteric group?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)