Final Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Andres show the government to prove his identity?
(a) the explosives
(b) his ring
(c) his gun
(d) his papers
2. Who does Andres tell the guard he is associated with?
(a) The Republicans
(b) The band of Pablo
(c) The Americans
(d) The Fascists
3. What does Andres think when he sees the government position ahead?
(a) challenge and revenge
4. Whose grenades does Robert Jordan decide to use?
5. Pilar wakes to tell Robert Jordan that this man is missing.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the predominant nature of the Spanish people?
2. Robert Jordan claims he is not superstitious, be he views the planes and fascist activity as what?
3. What kind of man does Robert Jordan think his father was?
4. What does Pablo say to Robert Jordan despite the obvious movement of weapons and troops?
5. What does Robert Jordan hope to say in his dispatch to General Golz?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)