|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who first recognizes Pepe and Elicio?
(c) Robert Jordan
2. Miranda writers orders to help get the dispatch delivered to which character?
(a) Robert Jordan
3. Who's influence has made Robert Jordan doubt the success of the mission?
4. What does Robert Jordan compare the feeling of going into battle with?
(a) going away to school
(b) preparing for a test
(c) going to a funeral
(d) getting married
5. What do the fascists do to Maria and her sister after their parents were killed?
(a) send them to live in the back country
(b) lock them up in a cold room
(c) banish them from Madrid
(d) shave their heads
Short Answer Questions
1. Andres remembers he held this part of the bull to help an injured man.
2. What does Andres think about as he walks?
3. What does Andres think about when he thinks about life without war?
4. What does Robert Jordan find missing when he checks his sack?
5. What does Andres see coming down from the mountains?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)