|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Robert Jordan leave with Agustin, but warns not to use until the fighting is over?
(c) camoflague fatigues
2. After Robert Jordan calms himself regarding Pablo's actions, what does he begin to think about?
(a) how he will marry Maria
(b) how he will get vengence on Pablo
(c) how he will blow up the bridge
(d) how he will chastise Pilar for failing
3. What is the only weapon Robert Jordan still kept that belonged to his grandfather?
(a) the gun
(b) the dagger
(c) the knife
(d) the saber
4. What character does Pilar compare Pablo to based on his actions?
(b) the devil
(c) a fascist
(d) Judas Iscariot
5. Who does Robert Jordan decide to send to Navacerrada?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Robert Jordan hope to say in his dispatch to General Golz?
2. What title does Pablo introduce Robert Jordan as to his new men?
3. Whose grenades does Robert Jordan decide to use?
4. What does Andres think about when he thinks about life without war?
5. What does Robert Jordon hope General Golz will do when he receives his dispatch?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)