|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the lieutenant colonel?
2. Robert Jordan claims he is not superstitious, be he views the planes and fascist activity as what?
(a) signs of progress
(b) bad omens
(c) good luck
(d) signs of encouragment
3. What is Robert Jordan doing when Anselmo finds him?
(a) crying alone
(c) sleeping on the hillside
(d) writing in his notebook
4. How many of Pablo's men have been killed?
(a) two and one injured
(b) all of them
5. What event does Andres tell the government about that they did not know?
(a) Pablo's fear
(b) Robert Jordan's mission
(c) the attack on Sordo
(d) Pilar's foolishness
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Robert Jordon hope General Golz will do when he receives his dispatch?
2. Andres remembers he held this part of the bull to help an injured man.
3. What does Robert Jordan silently wish why lying in Maria's arms.
4. Who does Robert Jordan decide to send to Navacerrada?
5. Who arrives at the headquarters to ask Andre Marty about the dispatch?
Short Essay Questions
1. What begins to happen to Robert Jordan as he thinks more and more of Pablo?
2. How does Gomez make sure Andres speaks to Lieutenant Colonel Miranda?
3. Does Robert Jordan live? Explain.
4. Does Golz receive the dispatch? Explain.
5. What does Andres daydream about doing once the war is over?
6. What does Karkov learn when he arrives at his apartment in the Hotel Gaylord in Madrid?
7. When Robert Jordan thinks of the bridge now, what does he feel?
8. What is the ultimate reason Pablo returned to the cave?
9. When Andres arrives at the government position, what do the guards think of him?
10. What do Robert Jordan and Pablo discuss as they load the horses and prepare to leave?
This section contains 602 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)