|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where will Robert Jordan suggest his group go to run raids?
2. How does Robert Jordan know the struggle at Sordo's is over?
(a) it is quiet
(b) he knows in his heart
(c) one of Sordo's men reports to him
(d) he can see the hilltop
3. What does Robert Jordan wake in the morning to hear?
(a) a horse coming
(b) Pablo stirring
(c) a snow storm
4. What is the weather like when the group reaches the camp?
(d) a heat wave
5. Who is Pilar jealous of?
(a) Pilar and Pablo
(b) Maria and Robert Jordan
(d) Robert Jordan and Anselmo
Short Answer Questions
1. The two weak links, according to Agustin, are which characters?
2. What does Agustin say he is willing to die for?
3. Who does Maria visit in the night?
4. What is the only thing Robert Jordan can think about after he and Maria walk through the heather?
5. On the way to El Sordo, what does Robert Jordan inquire about?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Pilar reminisce about when she sits down to eat with Fernando?
2. What does Robert Jordan believe the root is of being vulnerable to corruption in war?
3. What happens when Pablo asks for proof of Robert Jordan's identity?
4. Does Robert Jordan believe that men can see their fate? Why or why not?
5. Why does Pablo refuse to call Robert Jordan a professor?
6. Who is Maria?
7. What sickens Robert Jordan the most as the cavalry pass by?
8. Is Sordo afraid to die? Explain.
9. Why does Pilar love the memory of Finito more than the reality of Pablo?
10. What did Pilar do to escape the attack at the barracks?
This section contains 556 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)