|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 42.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who's papers does Robert Jordon examine?
(a) the Republican
(b) a government official
(d) the fascist cavalryman
2. Pablo does not believe in superstition, but he does believe in Pilar's ability to do this.
(a) read palms
(b) conduct ESP
(c) cause storms
(d) smell death
3. Who does Robert Jordan want to talk politics with?
(b) El Sordo
4. What does Andres think about when he thinks about life without war?
(a) raising partidges in the front yard
(b) raising a family
(c) moving to the United States
(d) starting a new career
5. Whose grenades does Robert Jordan decide to use?
Short Answer Questions
1. Robert Jordan claims he is not superstitious, be he views the planes and fascist activity as what?
2. What career does Robert Jordan want to return to after the war?
3. Who shoots Joaquin in the back of the head?
4. What emotion does Pilar tell Fernando has ruined her husband's once courageous spirit?
5. What does Pablo dress as when he arrives?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)