|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 42.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Robert Jordan forgets Anselmo's name he thinks of his forgetfulness as an example of what?
(a) an omen
(b) a mistake
(c) a coincidence
(d) a slight
2. What does Robert Jordan hope to say in his dispatch to General Golz?
(a) Jordan is sending Anselmo for aide
(b) he wants to quit his post
(c) Jordan will leave for the United States in the morning
(d) he wants to warn the general about the bridge
3. What emotion ultimately brings Pablo back to his people?
4. Who is making a daytime plan of escape for Robert Jordan?
5. What is the name of the restaurant where Robert Jordan met the peasant Spanish commanders when he first joined the movement?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Robert Jordan wake in the morning to hear?
2. Where does Pablo speak of going as they prepare to leave the camp?
3. What does Pilar tell Fernando about Robert Jordan and Maria?
4. What does Robert Jordan tell Pilar he saw on Kashkin's face?
5. What action does Robert Jordan decide not to take as he walks down to watch Pablo with the horses?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)