|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 42.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Anselmo cannot write so Robert Jordan suggests that he do this instead to indicate enemy movement.
(a) learn to write
(b) pass on the responsibility to Pablo
(c) use sign language
(d) draw symbols and tally marks
2. How does Kashkin die, according to Robert Jordan?
(a) he is taken prisoner and commits suicide
(b) he is burried alive
(c) he contracts influenza
(d) he is killed behind enemy lines
3. What does Golz watch as he receives the dispatch?
(a) smoke rise up from the mountains
(b) the planes take off
(c) the empty trucks roll in
(d) a fleet of fascists leaving
4. Whose movements does Robert Jordan watch through a pair of field glasses as he studies the bridge?
(a) a fascist
(d) the sentry
5. Robert Jordan wakes to the sound of this in the morning.
(b) car engine
Short Answer Questions
1. Who makes several phone calls to finally reach Golz?
2. What does Robert Jordan tell Pilar he saw on Kashkin's face?
3. How is Pablo behaving when they return to camp?
4. After the initial 4 horsemen ride out of the woods, how many mounted horsemen does Primivito see coming?
5. What does Karkov do to save time before he drives to the front at two o'clock in the morning?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)