|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 37.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Robert Jordan and Primivito watch returning from Sordo's?
(a) the fascist footmen
(b) the cavalry
(d) high ranking officers
2. Does Robert Jordan think the planes have killed anyone?
(a) Yes, and he is frightened
(b) He doesn't know
(c) Yes, but not Sordo's men
(d) No, planes hardly kill anyone
3. On the way to El Sordo, what detail of the movement does Pilar discuss?
(a) the home she dreams to have
(b) how the barracks were attacked
(c) Pablo's hardships
(d) life before the war
4. Who does Pilar send with food, wine, and the dead cavalryman's papers?
(c) Robert Jordan
5. What action does Robert Jordan decide not to take as he walks down to watch Pablo with the horses?
(a) to wound Pilar
(b) to kill Pablo
(c) not to kill Pablo
(d) to wound Pablo
Short Answer Questions
1. Andres remembers he held this part of the bull to help an injured man.
2. What does Pilar think Joaquin sees when he looks at her?
3. One officer agrees to show Andres inside the post, but insists on carrying this piece of equipment as they walk.
4. What is the name of the restaurant where Robert Jordan met the peasant Spanish commanders when he first joined the movement?
5. What is the name of the man who is on his way to Golz, carrying a message from Robert Jordan?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)