|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 37.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who shoots Joaquin in the back of the head?
(c) Lieutenant Berrendo
(d) Robert Jordan
2. Why will Robert Jordan marry Maria in the United States?
(a) because it is less dangerous than Spain
(b) because it is cleaner
(c) because it is more cheerful
(d) because the Church still exists there
3. Robert Jordan feels anger toward Pablo but he also feels anger toward whom?
(a) the Republicans
(b) all Spanish people
(d) the fascists
4. Where will Robert Jordan suggest his group go to run raids?
5. How does Pablo feel about the bridge?
(a) He wants to participate in destroying the bridge
(b) He and his men are angry about the bridge
(c) His men are against the bridge
(d) He supports the bridge
Short Answer Questions
1. What clothing does Pablo mock Robert Jordan about, thinking they wear it in the United States?
2. Who does Robert Jordan want to talk politics with?
3. After the initial 4 horsemen ride out of the woods, how many mounted horsemen does Primivito see coming?
4. Who is making a daytime plan of escape for Robert Jordan?
5. How does Kashkin die, according to Robert Jordan?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)