|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 37.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Robert Jordan compare Anselmo and Agustin to?
(d) fellow teachers
2. Which character hesitates when the group discusses killing Pablo?
(b) the gypsy
(d) Robert Jordan
3. Robert Jordan begins to think that they all will be killed, but what will succeed?
(a) the bridge will be blown
(b) the fascists will be exiled
(c) the fascists will overtake Spain
(d) Pablo's plan
4. What clothing does Pablo mock Robert Jordan about, thinking they wear it in the United States?
(b) tank tops
5. What does Robert Jordan hear as he is thinking of Sordo and wondering what is happening to him and his men?
(a) Pablo's horse returning
(b) approaching planes
(c) the gunfire at Sordos
(d) Pilar crying
Short Answer Questions
1. Maria asks if Robert Jordan wants to talk about his work, but Robert Jordan wants to talk about this city instead.
2. What does the gypsy want Robert Jordan to do?
3. How does Robert Jordan know the struggle at Sordo's is over?
4. Andres remembers he held this part of the bull to help an injured man.
5. Does Robert Jordan think the planes have killed anyone?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)