|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 37.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Robert Jordan compare Anselmo and Agustin to?
(d) fellow teachers
2. How does Robert Jordan know the struggle at Sordo's is over?
(a) he knows in his heart
(b) it is quiet
(c) one of Sordo's men reports to him
(d) he can see the hilltop
3. What did Robert Jordan's father kill himself with?
(b) Jordan's grandfather's gun
(c) Jordan's grandfather's knife
(d) a rope by hanging
4. What is Robert Jordan doing when Anselmo finds him?
(a) writing in his notebook
(b) sleeping on the hillside
(c) crying alone
5. Who does Robert Jordan want to talk politics with?
(c) El Sordo
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Robert Jordan and Primivito watch returning from Sordo's?
2. Who punches Pablo in the face for calling him a negro?
3. On the way to El Sordo, what detail of the movement does Pilar discuss?
4. What does Robert Jordan feel certain about as he approaches Primivito?
5. What career does Robert Jordan want to return to after the war?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)