|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 37.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the man who is waiting faithfully at his post to be relieved?
2. Which character hesitates when the group discusses killing Pablo?
(b) Robert Jordan
(c) the gypsy
3. When Pablo cries, what does he tell Pilar he is most afraid of?
(a) being held prisoner
4. Robert Jordan tells Agustin and Primivito not to shoot or throw a grenade unless they hear shooting from this object.
(a) a semi-automatic
(b) a maquina
(c) a pistol
(d) a shotgun
5. What does Andres think about as he walks?
(a) Sordo's last words of advice
(b) his grandfather
(c) bull baiting as a young man
(d) the fascists
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Robert Jordan feel certain about as he approaches Primivito?
2. What does Pablo dress as when he arrives?
3. What does Robert Jordan tell Maria when she joins him sleeping?
4. Where is Sordo wounded?
5. After Robert Jordan calms himself regarding Pablo's actions, what does he begin to think about?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)