|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What clothing does Pablo mock Robert Jordan about, thinking they wear it in the United States?
(d) tank tops
2. Upon explaining her past to Robert Jordan, what does Maria fear the most?
(a) not being able to bear children for Robert Jordan
(b) not having an education to speak of
(c) not having friends in the United States
(d) not being able to be a decent wife
3. Where should Andres bring the horses if he hears gunfire?
(a) toward the mountains
(b) through the woods, behind the gap
(c) three miles south
(d) keep them at the camp
4. Who punches Pablo in the face for calling him a negro?
(a) Robert Jordan
5. Fernando remembers talks about the movement in La Ganja that allude to the Republic planning this.
(a) a defensive strategy
(b) an offensive
(c) a meeting
(d) a frontal attack
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Pablo say to Robert Jordan despite the obvious movement of weapons and troops?
2. Who appears at the post to offer Anselmo a flask?
3. Who visited the camp while Robert Jordan was with Anselmo?
4. When asked, Robert Jordan tells Maria that politically he can be defined as this.
5. Pablo does not believe in superstition, but he does believe in Pilar's ability to do this.
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)