|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Robert Jordan forgets Anselmo's name he thinks of his forgetfulness as an example of what?
(a) a slight
(b) a coincidence
(c) an omen
(d) a mistake
2. Who's papers does Robert Jordon examine?
(a) a government official
(c) the fascist cavalryman
(d) the Republican
3. Who is Pilar jealous of?
(b) Maria and Robert Jordan
(c) Robert Jordan and Anselmo
(d) Pilar and Pablo
4. According to Pilar during the discussion of the mob storming the Ayuntamiento, what was the result of throwing the fascists from the cliff?
(a) they would be forgiven
(b) they would face arrest
(c) judgment day was upon them
(d) bad things would come 3 days later
5. Who does Pilar blame when she finds out Pablo took the explosives?
(b) the gypsy
(d) Robert Jordan
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Anselmo doing as he walks back toward Pablo's camp?
2. What did Robert Jordan's father kill himself with?
3. Who did Pilar say that Robert Jordan killed? He was a man who was wounded and requested to be shot.
4. What patrol do the three planes that fly in V formation belong to?
5. How does Kashkin die, according to Robert Jordan?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)