|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Fernando remembers talks about the movement in La Ganja that allude to the Republic planning this.
(a) an offensive
(b) a defensive strategy
(c) a frontal attack
(d) a meeting
2. Where will Robert Jordan suggest his group go to run raids?
3. According to Pilar during the discussion of the mob storming the Ayuntamiento, what was the result of throwing the fascists from the cliff?
(a) judgment day was upon them
(b) bad things would come 3 days later
(c) they would face arrest
(d) they would be forgiven
4. What does the Spanish officer tell Karkov's wife about the offensive?
(a) Robert Jordan will die
(b) there is no offensive planned
(c) the offensive will be sucessful
(d) they should retreat while they are alive
5. When Robert Jordan forgets Anselmo's name he thinks of his forgetfulness as an example of what?
(a) a slight
(b) an omen
(c) a coincidence
(d) a mistake
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Anselmo doing as he walks back toward Pablo's camp?
2. Why is Pilar afraid of the planes that fly overhead?
3. Who punches Pablo in the face for calling him a negro?
4. What is the only weapon Robert Jordan still kept that belonged to his grandfather?
5. The two weak links, according to Agustin, are which characters?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)