|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Maria asks if Robert Jordan wants to talk about his work, but Robert Jordan wants to talk about this city instead.
(b) New York City
2. What is the only weapon Robert Jordan still kept that belonged to his grandfather?
(a) the gun
(b) the knife
(c) the saber
(d) the dagger
3. How does Pablo feel about the bridge?
(a) He and his men are angry about the bridge
(b) He supports the bridge
(c) He wants to participate in destroying the bridge
(d) His men are against the bridge
4. Pablo does not believe in superstition, but he does believe in Pilar's ability to do this.
(a) cause storms
(b) conduct ESP
(c) smell death
(d) read palms
5. What does the gypsy want Robert Jordan to do?
(a) kill Pilar
(b) kill Pablo
(c) destroy the bridge in the night
(d) flee the country
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Robert Jordan hear as he is thinking of Sordo and wondering what is happening to him and his men?
2. The two weak links, according to Agustin, are which characters?
3. Who does Pilar blame when she finds out Pablo took the explosives?
4. What patrol do the three planes that fly in V formation belong to?
5. What does Robert Jordan think of Maria?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)