|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What emotion does Pilar think Pablo is showing by trying to stop the bridge?
2. Who has killed Joaquin's parents, brother, and sister?
(a) the Fascists
(b) the Republicans
(c) El Sordo
(d) Robert Jordan
3. What action does Robert Jordan decide not to take as he walks down to watch Pablo with the horses?
(a) not to kill Pablo
(b) to kill Pablo
(c) to wound Pilar
(d) to wound Pablo
4. How does Kashkin die, according to Robert Jordan?
(a) he contracts influenza
(b) he is burried alive
(c) he is killed behind enemy lines
(d) he is taken prisoner and commits suicide
5. What mission is Robert Jordan on?
(a) to build diplomatic relations
(b) to ambush the enemy
(c) to rally troops
(d) to blow up an enemy bridge
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the weather like when the group reaches the camp?
2. What emotion does Pilar tell Fernando has ruined her husband's once courageous spirit?
3. Why is Pilar afraid of the planes that fly overhead?
4. Who does Pilar send with food, wine, and the dead cavalryman's papers?
5. Who does Robert Jordan and Anselmo talk with who brags about obtaining a tank?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)