|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who were bombed in Segovia by the fascists?
(a) their own troops
(b) women and children
(d) the enemy
2. How does Kashkin die, according to Robert Jordan?
(a) he contracts influenza
(b) he is burried alive
(c) he is taken prisoner and commits suicide
(d) he is killed behind enemy lines
3. What does Robert Jordan fear, causing him to wake in the middle of the night with the feeling running through him?
(a) Pablo plotting his death
(b) Kashkin cursing him
(c) Maria being taken away from him
(d) The fascists have won
4. Who's papers does Robert Jordon examine?
(a) the fascist cavalryman
(c) a government official
(d) the Republican
5. Who has Sordo's gun?
(b) a nameless fascist
(d) Lieutenant Berrendo
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Robert Jordan decide to send to Navacerrada?
2. What does the gypsy want Robert Jordan to do?
3. Who shoots Joaquin in the back of the head?
4. What action does Robert Jordan decide not to take as he walks down to watch Pablo with the horses?
5. How does Pablo feel about the bridge?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)