|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Kashkin die, according to Robert Jordan?
(a) he contracts influenza
(b) he is killed behind enemy lines
(c) he is burried alive
(d) he is taken prisoner and commits suicide
2. What does Agustin say he is willing to die for?
(a) Robert Jordan
(b) the Republic
(d) a cause
3. Where will Robert Jordan suggest his group go to run raids?
4. What is the name of the man who is not completely dead on the hill?
5. What is Robert Jordan doing when Anselmo finds him?
(a) writing in his notebook
(b) crying alone
(d) sleeping on the hillside
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the woman who escaped from Valladolid during the train incident?
2. As Robert Jordan is walking down to the post to speak to Primivito what does he realize that Golz does not have the power to do?
3. What does Robert Jordan tell Pilar to do now that she knows Pablo is gone?
4. Anselmo cannot write so Robert Jordan suggests that he do this instead to indicate enemy movement.
5. How does Robert Jordan describe what killing is to Spaniards?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)