|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25 | Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Robert Jordan hear as he is thinking of Sordo and wondering what is happening to him and his men?
(a) the gunfire at Sordos
(b) Pilar crying
(c) approaching planes
(d) Pablo's horse returning
2. Who has killed Joaquin's parents, brother, and sister?
(a) Robert Jordan
(b) the Republicans
(c) El Sordo
(d) the Fascists
3. According to Pilar during the discussion of the mob storming the Ayuntamiento, what was the result of throwing the fascists from the cliff?
(a) bad things would come 3 days later
(b) they would face arrest
(c) judgment day was upon them
(d) they would be forgiven
4. What is the name of the woman who escaped from Valladolid during the train incident?
5. What is the only thing Robert Jordan can think about after he and Maria walk through the heather?
(a) getting married
(b) the bridge
(c) returning to America
(d) starting a family
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Robert Jordan wake in the morning to hear?
2. What does the gypsy want Robert Jordan to do?
3. What does Robert Jordan tell Pilar he saw on Kashkin's face?
4. Who does Robert Jordan want to talk politics with?
5. Whose movements does Robert Jordan watch through a pair of field glasses as he studies the bridge?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)