|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25 | Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Maria has read in the fascist newspapers that there are hundreds of thousands of Russians in this city.
2. Who has killed Joaquin's parents, brother, and sister?
(a) the Fascists
(b) Robert Jordan
(c) the Republicans
(d) El Sordo
3. What does Pilar think of Robert Jordan deciding to not kill Pablo?
(a) Pilar should have killed Pablo
(b) the decision shows good judgement
(c) Robert Jordan should have killed Pablo
(d) the decision was made in poor judgment
4. Where will Robert Jordan suggest his group go to run raids?
5. What does Pablo dress as when he arrives?
(a) a military officer
(b) a businessman
(c) a peasant
(d) a fascist
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Robert Jordan believe in regarding government?
2. What emotion does Pilar tell Fernando has ruined her husband's once courageous spirit?
3. Who does Robert Jordan most want to see when he returns to Gaylords?
4. On the way to El Sordo, what detail of the movement does Pilar discuss?
5. Which character first sees that fighting is happening toward El Sordo's camp?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)