|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25 | Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Pilar say that Robert Jordan killed? He was a man who was wounded and requested to be shot.
2. How does Robert Jordan describe what killing is to Spaniards?
3. Anselmo cannot write so Robert Jordan suggests that he do this instead to indicate enemy movement.
(a) use sign language
(b) pass on the responsibility to Pablo
(c) draw symbols and tally marks
(d) learn to write
4. What is the name of the man who is waiting faithfully at his post to be relieved?
5. Who does Pilar send with food, wine, and the dead cavalryman's papers?
(b) Robert Jordan
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Pilar jealous of?
2. Who has killed Joaquin's parents, brother, and sister?
3. Where does Anselmo suggest he go to try to get some information while someone else watches the road?
4. Whose movements does Robert Jordan watch through a pair of field glasses as he studies the bridge?
5. Where should Andres bring the horses if he hears gunfire?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)