|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25 | Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Pilar during the discussion of the mob storming the Ayuntamiento, what was the result of throwing the fascists from the cliff?
(a) bad things would come 3 days later
(b) they would be forgiven
(c) they would face arrest
(d) judgment day was upon them
2. What action does Robert Jordan decide not to take as he walks down to watch Pablo with the horses?
(a) to kill Pablo
(b) to wound Pablo
(c) not to kill Pablo
(d) to wound Pilar
3. Who appears at the post to offer Anselmo a flask?
(b) Robert Jordan
4. Who punches Pablo in the face for calling him a negro?
(a) Robert Jordan
5. Anselmo cannot write so Robert Jordan suggests that he do this instead to indicate enemy movement.
(a) use sign language
(b) draw symbols and tally marks
(c) pass on the responsibility to Pablo
(d) learn to write
Short Answer Questions
1. The two weak links, according to Agustin, are which characters?
2. What does Agustin say he is willing to die for?
3. Whose movements does Robert Jordan watch through a pair of field glasses as he studies the bridge?
4. What is the only thing Robert Jordan can think about after he and Maria walk through the heather?
5. Maria has read in the fascist newspapers that there are hundreds of thousands of Russians in this city.
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)