|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21 | Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Pilar think of Robert Jordan deciding to not kill Pablo?
(a) the decision shows good judgement
(b) Robert Jordan should have killed Pablo
(c) the decision was made in poor judgment
(d) Pilar should have killed Pablo
2. What does Robert Jordan refuse to say to Maria as he senses danger approaching?
(a) he is angry
(b) he loves her
(c) he does not agree with her
(d) he is sorry
3. Who is making a daytime plan of escape for Robert Jordan?
4. On the way to El Sordo, what detail of the movement does Pilar discuss?
(a) how the barracks were attacked
(b) life before the war
(c) Pablo's hardships
(d) the home she dreams to have
5. According to Pilar during the discussion of the mob storming the Ayuntamiento, what was the result of throwing the fascists from the cliff?
(a) they would be forgiven
(b) they would face arrest
(c) judgment day was upon them
(d) bad things would come 3 days later
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Pablo feel about the bridge?
2. Who has killed Joaquin's parents, brother, and sister?
3. Where should Andres bring the horses if he hears gunfire?
4. Where will Robert Jordan suggest his group go to run raids?
5. Who first offers to kill Pablo?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)