|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21 | Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Pablo behaving when they return to camp?
2. How does Pablo feel about the bridge?
(a) His men are against the bridge
(b) He supports the bridge
(c) He and his men are angry about the bridge
(d) He wants to participate in destroying the bridge
3. Robert Jordan wakes to the sound of this in the morning.
(d) car engine
4. Who has killed Joaquin's parents, brother, and sister?
(a) Robert Jordan
(b) the Republicans
(c) El Sordo
(d) the Fascists
5. What does Pilar tell Fernando about Robert Jordan and Maria?
(a) they are engaged
(b) they are communists
(c) they are traitors
(d) they cannot be trusted
Short Answer Questions
1. On the way to El Sordo, what does Robert Jordan inquire about?
2. What does Pilar think of Robert Jordan deciding to not kill Pablo?
3. Who did Pilar say that Robert Jordan killed? He was a man who was wounded and requested to be shot.
4. After Pablo voices his concerns for blowing up the bridge, what does Anselmo accuse Pablo of acting like?
5. Who does Robert Jordan ask to catch the horse?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)