|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13 | Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Kashkin die, according to Robert Jordan?
(a) he is burried alive
(b) he contracts influenza
(c) he is taken prisoner and commits suicide
(d) he is killed behind enemy lines
2. What emotion does Pilar tell Fernando has ruined her husband's once courageous spirit?
3. Who does Robert Jordan want to talk politics with?
(c) El Sordo
4. What career does Robert Jordan want to return to after the war?
5. How does Pablo feel about the bridge?
(a) His men are against the bridge
(b) He and his men are angry about the bridge
(c) He wants to participate in destroying the bridge
(d) He supports the bridge
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Pilar tell Fernando about Robert Jordan and Maria?
2. What does Robert Jordan think of Maria?
3. Robert Jordan wakes to the sound of this in the morning.
4. After Pablo voices his concerns for blowing up the bridge, what does Anselmo accuse Pablo of acting like?
5. On the way to El Sordo, what detail of the movement does Pilar discuss?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)