|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13 | Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Pilar think of Robert Jordan deciding to not kill Pablo?
(a) the decision was made in poor judgment
(b) Pilar should have killed Pablo
(c) Robert Jordan should have killed Pablo
(d) the decision shows good judgement
2. Who does Robert Jordan and Anselmo talk with who brags about obtaining a tank?
(a) a fellow soldier
(c) a gypsy
(d) an enemy soldier
3. Who does Maria visit in the night?
(d) Robert Jordan
4. What action does Robert Jordan decide not to take as he walks down to watch Pablo with the horses?
(a) not to kill Pablo
(b) to kill Pablo
(c) to wound Pablo
(d) to wound Pilar
5. What does Robert Jordan tell Maria when she joins him sleeping?
(a) he loves her
(b) he loves Pilar
(c) he won't kill Pablo
(d) he is afraid to die
Short Answer Questions
1. Anselmo cannot write so Robert Jordan suggests that he do this instead to indicate enemy movement.
2. After Pablo voices his concerns for blowing up the bridge, what does Anselmo accuse Pablo of acting like?
3. Has Anselmo ever been in battle?
4. What has happened to Maria that she feels Robert Jordan will not love her?
5. When Robert Jordan forgets Anselmo's name he thinks of his forgetfulness as an example of what?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)