|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13 | Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Pilar during the discussion of the mob storming the Ayuntamiento, what was the result of throwing the fascists from the cliff?
(a) judgment day was upon them
(b) bad things would come 3 days later
(c) they would be forgiven
(d) they would face arrest
2. Who does Robert Jordan want to talk politics with?
(d) El Sordo
3. Who is making a daytime plan of escape for Robert Jordan?
4. What action does Robert Jordan decide not to take as he walks down to watch Pablo with the horses?
(a) to wound Pilar
(b) to wound Pablo
(c) not to kill Pablo
(d) to kill Pablo
5. What does Robert Jordan think of Maria?
(a) she is beautiful
(b) she is a fascist
(c) she is bitter
(d) she is fiesty
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the weather like when the group reaches the camp?
2. When Pablo cries, what does he tell Pilar he is most afraid of?
3. What mission is Robert Jordan on?
4. What is the name of the woman who escaped from Valladolid during the train incident?
5. What occupation does Joaquin hold?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)