|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13 | Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What occupation does Joaquin hold?
(a) a doctor
(b) a military officer
(c) a bullfighter
(d) a lawyer
2. After Pablo voices his concerns for blowing up the bridge, what does Anselmo accuse Pablo of acting like?
(a) a hero
(b) a wimp
(c) a coward
(d) a king
3. Who does the gypsy first talk to about killing Pablo?
4. What does Pilar tell Fernando about Robert Jordan and Maria?
(a) they cannot be trusted
(b) they are communists
(c) they are traitors
(d) they are engaged
5. According to Pilar during the discussion of the mob storming the Ayuntamiento, what was the result of throwing the fascists from the cliff?
(a) bad things would come 3 days later
(b) they would face arrest
(c) they would be forgiven
(d) judgment day was upon them
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Robert Jordan tell Maria when she joins him sleeping?
2. On the way to El Sordo, what does Robert Jordan inquire about?
3. When Robert Jordan forgets Anselmo's name he thinks of his forgetfulness as an example of what?
4. How does Pablo feel about the bridge?
5. What is the name of the woman who escaped from Valladolid during the train incident?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)