|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13 | Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Robert Jordan think of Maria?
(a) she is a fascist
(b) she is bitter
(c) she is fiesty
(d) she is beautiful
2. Anselmo cannot write so Robert Jordan suggests that he do this instead to indicate enemy movement.
(a) draw symbols and tally marks
(b) learn to write
(c) pass on the responsibility to Pablo
(d) use sign language
3. On the way to El Sordo, what does Robert Jordan inquire about?
(a) the begininng of the movement
(b) Pablo's protection over his people
(c) Pilar's knowledge of Maria
(d) Pilar and Pablo's wedding
4. On the way to El Sordo, what detail of the movement does Pilar discuss?
(a) life before the war
(b) the home she dreams to have
(c) how the barracks were attacked
(d) Pablo's hardships
5. Fernando remembers talks about the movement in La Ganja that allude to the Republic planning this.
(a) a meeting
(b) a defensive strategy
(c) a frontal attack
(d) an offensive
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Pilar jealous of?
2. Who does the gypsy first talk to about killing Pablo?
3. What action does Robert Jordan decide not to take as he walks down to watch Pablo with the horses?
4. Who has killed Joaquin's parents, brother, and sister?
5. What does the gypsy want Robert Jordan to do?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)