|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13 | Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is making a daytime plan of escape for Robert Jordan?
2. What does Robert Jordan think of Maria?
(a) she is fiesty
(b) she is beautiful
(c) she is bitter
(d) she is a fascist
3. According to Pilar during the discussion of the mob storming the Ayuntamiento, what was the result of throwing the fascists from the cliff?
(a) bad things would come 3 days later
(b) judgment day was upon them
(c) they would be forgiven
(d) they would face arrest
4. After Pablo voices his concerns for blowing up the bridge, what does Anselmo accuse Pablo of acting like?
(a) a coward
(b) a king
(c) a hero
(d) a wimp
5. What does Robert Jordan tell Maria when she joins him sleeping?
(a) he won't kill Pablo
(b) he loves her
(c) he is afraid to die
(d) he loves Pilar
Short Answer Questions
1. What action does Robert Jordan decide not to take as he walks down to watch Pablo with the horses?
2. What is the weather like when the group reaches the camp?
3. Who does Robert Jordan want to talk politics with?
4. What career does Robert Jordan want to return to after the war?
5. What does Pilar tell Fernando about Robert Jordan and Maria?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)