|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13 | Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What mission is Robert Jordan on?
(a) to rally troops
(b) to blow up an enemy bridge
(c) to build diplomatic relations
(d) to ambush the enemy
2. What action does Robert Jordan decide not to take as he walks down to watch Pablo with the horses?
(a) to kill Pablo
(b) not to kill Pablo
(c) to wound Pilar
(d) to wound Pablo
3. What career does Robert Jordan want to return to after the war?
4. How does Pablo feel about the bridge?
(a) He supports the bridge
(b) He wants to participate in destroying the bridge
(c) His men are against the bridge
(d) He and his men are angry about the bridge
5. When asked, Robert Jordan tells Maria that politically he can be defined as this.
(a) an anti-fascist
(b) a communist
(c) an anarchist
(d) a Republican
Short Answer Questions
1. Has Anselmo ever been in battle?
2. Who is making a daytime plan of escape for Robert Jordan?
3. On the way to El Sordo, what detail of the movement does Pilar discuss?
4. What does the gypsy want Robert Jordan to do?
5. What is the name of Pablo's wife?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)