|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9 | Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Robert Jordan forgets Anselmo's name he thinks of his forgetfulness as an example of what?
(a) a mistake
(b) a slight
(c) a coincidence
(d) an omen
2. What is the name of Pablo's wife?
3. Whose movements does Robert Jordan watch through a pair of field glasses as he studies the bridge?
(a) the sentry
(c) a fascist
4. What does Pilar tell Fernando about Robert Jordan and Maria?
(a) they are communists
(b) they cannot be trusted
(c) they are traitors
(d) they are engaged
5. How does Kashkin die, according to Robert Jordan?
(a) he is taken prisoner and commits suicide
(b) he is killed behind enemy lines
(c) he is burried alive
(d) he contracts influenza
Short Answer Questions
1. Has Anselmo ever been in battle?
2. What action does Robert Jordan decide not to take as he walks down to watch Pablo with the horses?
3. Who does Maria visit in the night?
4. When Pablo cries, what does he tell Pilar he is most afraid of?
5. Fernando remembers talks about the movement in La Ganja that allude to the Republic planning this.
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)