|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9 | Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What action does Robert Jordan decide not to take as he walks down to watch Pablo with the horses?
(a) to wound Pilar
(b) not to kill Pablo
(c) to kill Pablo
(d) to wound Pablo
2. According to Pilar during the discussion of the mob storming the Ayuntamiento, what was the result of throwing the fascists from the cliff?
(a) they would face arrest
(b) bad things would come 3 days later
(c) judgment day was upon them
(d) they would be forgiven
3. What is the name of the woman who escaped from Valladolid during the train incident?
4. Anselmo cannot write so Robert Jordan suggests that he do this instead to indicate enemy movement.
(a) use sign language
(b) pass on the responsibility to Pablo
(c) learn to write
(d) draw symbols and tally marks
5. Robert Jordan wakes to the sound of this in the morning.
(c) car engine
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the gypsy want Robert Jordan to do?
2. What does Robert Jordan tell Maria when she joins him sleeping?
3. On the way to El Sordo, what does Robert Jordan inquire about?
4. Who does the gypsy first talk to about killing Pablo?
5. How does Pablo feel about the bridge?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)