|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9 | Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Fernando remembers talks about the movement in La Ganja that allude to the Republic planning this.
(a) a frontal attack
(b) a meeting
(c) a defensive strategy
(d) an offensive
2. After Pablo voices his concerns for blowing up the bridge, what does Anselmo accuse Pablo of acting like?
(a) a hero
(b) a coward
(c) a wimp
(d) a king
3. Who does Maria visit in the night?
(b) Robert Jordan
4. What does Pilar think of Robert Jordan deciding to not kill Pablo?
(a) Robert Jordan should have killed Pablo
(b) the decision shows good judgement
(c) the decision was made in poor judgment
(d) Pilar should have killed Pablo
5. Anselmo cannot write so Robert Jordan suggests that he do this instead to indicate enemy movement.
(a) use sign language
(b) draw symbols and tally marks
(c) learn to write
(d) pass on the responsibility to Pablo
Short Answer Questions
1. What action does Robert Jordan decide not to take as he walks down to watch Pablo with the horses?
2. How does Kashkin die, according to Robert Jordan?
3. Whose movements does Robert Jordan watch through a pair of field glasses as he studies the bridge?
4. What patrol do the three planes that fly in V formation belong to?
5. What mission is Robert Jordan on?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)