|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9 | Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the gypsy first talk to about killing Pablo?
2. On the way to El Sordo, what detail of the movement does Pilar discuss?
(a) life before the war
(b) how the barracks were attacked
(c) Pablo's hardships
(d) the home she dreams to have
3. Whose movements does Robert Jordan watch through a pair of field glasses as he studies the bridge?
(a) the sentry
(c) a fascist
4. How does Pablo feel about the bridge?
(a) He and his men are angry about the bridge
(b) He wants to participate in destroying the bridge
(c) His men are against the bridge
(d) He supports the bridge
5. Fernando remembers talks about the movement in La Ganja that allude to the Republic planning this.
(a) a defensive strategy
(b) a meeting
(c) an offensive
(d) a frontal attack
Short Answer Questions
1. What emotion does Pilar tell Fernando has ruined her husband's once courageous spirit?
2. Who does Maria visit in the night?
3. According to Pilar during the discussion of the mob storming the Ayuntamiento, what was the result of throwing the fascists from the cliff?
4. Who does Robert Jordan and Anselmo talk with who brags about obtaining a tank?
5. When Robert Jordan forgets Anselmo's name he thinks of his forgetfulness as an example of what?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)