|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9 | Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Anselmo cannot write so Robert Jordan suggests that he do this instead to indicate enemy movement.
(a) use sign language
(b) draw symbols and tally marks
(c) learn to write
(d) pass on the responsibility to Pablo
2. According to Pilar during the discussion of the mob storming the Ayuntamiento, what was the result of throwing the fascists from the cliff?
(a) they would face arrest
(b) bad things would come 3 days later
(c) judgment day was upon them
(d) they would be forgiven
3. Fernando remembers talks about the movement in La Ganja that allude to the Republic planning this.
(a) a meeting
(b) an offensive
(c) a frontal attack
(d) a defensive strategy
4. On the way to El Sordo, what does Robert Jordan inquire about?
(a) Pablo's protection over his people
(b) Pilar and Pablo's wedding
(c) Pilar's knowledge of Maria
(d) the begininng of the movement
5. How does Kashkin die, according to Robert Jordan?
(a) he is taken prisoner and commits suicide
(b) he contracts influenza
(c) he is burried alive
(d) he is killed behind enemy lines
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Maria visit in the night?
2. What is the name of Pablo's wife?
3. After Pablo voices his concerns for blowing up the bridge, what does Anselmo accuse Pablo of acting like?
4. What is the name of the woman who escaped from Valladolid during the train incident?
5. On the way to El Sordo, what detail of the movement does Pilar discuss?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)