|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9 | Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After Pablo voices his concerns for blowing up the bridge, what does Anselmo accuse Pablo of acting like?
(a) a hero
(b) a wimp
(c) a king
(d) a coward
2. Whose movements does Robert Jordan watch through a pair of field glasses as he studies the bridge?
(b) a fascist
(d) the sentry
3. When Robert Jordan forgets Anselmo's name he thinks of his forgetfulness as an example of what?
(a) a coincidence
(b) a mistake
(c) an omen
(d) a slight
4. Fernando remembers talks about the movement in La Ganja that allude to the Republic planning this.
(a) a meeting
(b) an offensive
(c) a defensive strategy
(d) a frontal attack
5. Who does Robert Jordan and Anselmo talk with who brags about obtaining a tank?
(a) a gypsy
(b) a fellow soldier
(d) an enemy soldier
Short Answer Questions
1. On the way to El Sordo, what does Robert Jordan inquire about?
2. Who does the gypsy first talk to about killing Pablo?
3. What patrol do the three planes that fly in V formation belong to?
4. What does Pilar think of Robert Jordan deciding to not kill Pablo?
5. What does Robert Jordan tell Maria when she joins him sleeping?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)