|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9 | Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the woman who escaped from Valladolid during the train incident?
2. What does Pilar tell Fernando about Robert Jordan and Maria?
(a) they are traitors
(b) they cannot be trusted
(c) they are communists
(d) they are engaged
3. When Robert Jordan forgets Anselmo's name he thinks of his forgetfulness as an example of what?
(a) a slight
(b) a mistake
(c) an omen
(d) a coincidence
4. On the way to El Sordo, what detail of the movement does Pilar discuss?
(a) the home she dreams to have
(b) Pablo's hardships
(c) how the barracks were attacked
(d) life before the war
5. According to Pilar during the discussion of the mob storming the Ayuntamiento, what was the result of throwing the fascists from the cliff?
(a) they would face arrest
(b) they would be forgiven
(c) bad things would come 3 days later
(d) judgment day was upon them
Short Answer Questions
1. What action does Robert Jordan decide not to take as he walks down to watch Pablo with the horses?
2. After Pablo voices his concerns for blowing up the bridge, what does Anselmo accuse Pablo of acting like?
3. How does Kashkin die, according to Robert Jordan?
4. Fernando remembers talks about the movement in La Ganja that allude to the Republic planning this.
5. What does the gypsy want Robert Jordan to do?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)