|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 37.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Agustin say he is willing to die for?
(a) the Republic
(b) Robert Jordan
(d) a cause
2. Who has Sordo's gun?
(a) Lieutenant Berrendo
(b) a nameless fascist
3. How does Robert Jordan know the struggle at Sordo's is over?
(a) one of Sordo's men reports to him
(b) it is quiet
(c) he can see the hilltop
(d) he knows in his heart
4. When asked, Robert Jordan tells Maria that politically he can be defined as this.
(a) an anarchist
(b) a Republican
(c) a communist
(d) an anti-fascist
5. What is the name of the woman who escaped from Valladolid during the train incident?
Short Answer Questions
1. The two weak links, according to Agustin, are which characters?
2. Pablo does not believe in superstition, but he does believe in Pilar's ability to do this.
3. How is Pablo behaving when they return to camp?
4. What is the sole enterprise that can win the war?
5. Has Anselmo ever been in battle?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)