|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 38.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Robert Jordan's father kill himself with?
(a) a rope by hanging
(b) Jordan's grandfather's gun
(c) Jordan's grandfather's knife
2. What happens after the planes bomb the hill heavily?
(a) the cavarly retreats
(b) the soldiers reload
(c) the cavalry shoots and throws grenades
(d) the cavalry charge the hill
3. How does Robert Jordan feel when he thinks about Pablo and the explosives?
4. What does Karkov do to save time before he drives to the front at two o'clock in the morning?
(a) send a correspondance to Robert Jordan
(b) eat a late dinner
(c) tell his wife goodbye
(d) sleep in his clothes
5. How is Pablo behaving when they return to camp?
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of man does Robert Jordan think his father was?
2. What is Karkov's occupation?
3. What character does Pilar compare Pablo to based on his actions?
4. Who were bombed in Segovia by the fascists?
5. On the way to El Sordo, what detail of the movement does Pilar discuss?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)