|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 38.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of tree does Robert Jordan cut down to use the boughs to make a bed, the smell reminding him of Missoula?
2. After Robert Jordan calms himself regarding Pablo's actions, what does he begin to think about?
(a) how he will blow up the bridge
(b) how he will chastise Pilar for failing
(c) how he will get vengence on Pablo
(d) how he will marry Maria
3. Which character first sees that fighting is happening toward El Sordo's camp?
4. Who does Robert Jordan want to talk politics with?
(d) El Sordo
5. Who does Robert Jordan most want to see when he returns to Gaylords?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which character hesitates when the group discusses killing Pablo?
2. Who first offers to kill Pablo?
3. What happens after the planes bomb the hill heavily?
4. Pilar wakes to tell Robert Jordan that this man is missing.
5. Who appears at the entrance to the cave?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)