|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 38.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Robert Jordan want to talk politics with?
(c) El Sordo
2. Who shoots Joaquin in the back of the head?
(a) Robert Jordan
(c) Lieutenant Berrendo
3. What is the only weapon Robert Jordan still kept that belonged to his grandfather?
(a) the saber
(b) the dagger
(c) the gun
(d) the knife
4. What does Robert Jordan fear, causing him to wake in the middle of the night with the feeling running through him?
(a) The fascists have won
(b) Kashkin cursing him
(c) Pablo plotting his death
(d) Maria being taken away from him
5. What does Agustin say he is willing to die for?
(a) a cause
(b) the Republic
(c) Robert Jordan
Short Answer Questions
1. Who has Sordo's gun?
2. What does Pilar tell Fernando about Robert Jordan and Maria?
3. Anselmo cannot write so Robert Jordan suggests that he do this instead to indicate enemy movement.
4. What does Robert Jordan tell Pilar he saw on Kashkin's face?
5. What does Robert Jordan see on one of the saddles of the cavalry?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)