|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 38.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Does Robert Jordan think the planes have killed anyone?
(a) Yes, and he is frightened
(b) No, planes hardly kill anyone
(c) Yes, but not Sordo's men
(d) He doesn't know
2. On the way to El Sordo, what detail of the movement does Pilar discuss?
(a) how the barracks were attacked
(b) the home she dreams to have
(c) life before the war
(d) Pablo's hardships
3. Which character hesitates when the group discusses killing Pablo?
(a) Robert Jordan
(c) the gypsy
4. What does Robert Jordan tell Pilar he saw on Kashkin's face?
5. What does Pablo fear more than death?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who were bombed in Segovia by the fascists?
2. What does Robert Jordan find missing when he checks his sack?
3. What does Robert Jordan tell Maria when she joins him sleeping?
4. What does Pilar think about Robert Jordan's palm and what the gypsy has said?
5. Fernando remembers talks about the movement in La Ganja that allude to the Republic planning this.
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)