|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 38.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who shoots Joaquin in the back of the head?
(b) Lieutenant Berrendo
(d) Robert Jordan
2. What emotion does Pilar think Pablo is showing by trying to stop the bridge?
3. On the way to El Sordo, what detail of the movement does Pilar discuss?
(a) how the barracks were attacked
(b) Pablo's hardships
(c) life before the war
(d) the home she dreams to have
4. What does Robert Jordan tell Pilar he saw on Kashkin's face?
5. Who first offers to kill Pablo?
(c) Robert Jordan
Short Answer Questions
1. What emotion does Pilar tell Fernando has ruined her husband's once courageous spirit?
2. After Pablo voices his concerns for blowing up the bridge, what does Anselmo accuse Pablo of acting like?
3. Who does Robert Jordan want to talk politics with?
4. If not death, what does the gypsy suggest the group do to Pablo to control him?
5. What is the name of the man who is not completely dead on the hill?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)