|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 38.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After Pablo voices his concerns for blowing up the bridge, what does Anselmo accuse Pablo of acting like?
(a) a king
(b) a wimp
(c) a hero
(d) a coward
2. When Pablo cries, what does he tell Pilar he is most afraid of?
(c) being held prisoner
3. What has happened to Maria that she feels Robert Jordan will not love her?
(a) she has been raped
(b) she has been married
(c) she has commited a crime
(d) she had been dishonest
4. Anselmo cannot write so Robert Jordan suggests that he do this instead to indicate enemy movement.
(a) pass on the responsibility to Pablo
(b) use sign language
(c) learn to write
(d) draw symbols and tally marks
5. Who appears at the entrance to the cave?
(a) El Sordo
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Robert Jordan silently wish why lying in Maria's arms.
2. What does Karkov do to save time before he drives to the front at two o'clock in the morning?
3. What does Robert Jordan fear, causing him to wake in the middle of the night with the feeling running through him?
4. What is the name of Pablo's wife?
5. Which character hesitates when the group discusses killing Pablo?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)