|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 38.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Sordo wounded?
(a) his collarbone
(b) his leg and left arm
(c) his chest
(d) his leg and elbow
2. What character does Pilar compare Pablo to based on his actions?
(a) Judas Iscariot
(b) the devil
(d) a fascist
3. What is the weather like when the group reaches the camp?
(a) a heat wave
4. What does Robert Jordan feel certain about as he approaches Primivito?
(a) the operation will not be cancelled
(b) the operation will be cancelled
(c) the operation will fail
(d) the operation will succeed
5. What has happened to Maria that she feels Robert Jordan will not love her?
(a) she has been raped
(b) she had been dishonest
(c) she has been married
(d) she has commited a crime
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Pilar think about Robert Jordan's palm and what the gypsy has said?
2. How does Robert Jordan feel when he thinks about Pablo and the explosives?
3. Whose grenades does Robert Jordan decide to use?
4. What does Robert Jordan tell Pilar to do now that she knows Pablo is gone?
5. What is the best word to describe the character of Robert Jordan?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)