|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 38.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Robert Jordan compare Anselmo and Agustin to?
(c) fellow teachers
2. Who does Robert Jordan want to talk politics with?
(c) El Sordo
3. What emotion does Pilar think Pablo is showing by trying to stop the bridge?
4. One of Sordo's men begins to curse which character in Pablo's band for leaving them there?
(a) Robert Jordan
5. Why is Robert Jordan angry with himself when he finds out the explosives are missing?
(a) he should have hidden his pack
(b) he knew PIlar could not be trusted
(c) he knew Pablo could not be trusted
(d) he knew he could not trust himself
Short Answer Questions
1. If not death, what does the gypsy suggest the group do to Pablo to control him?
2. What does Robert Jordan tell Pilar he saw on Kashkin's face?
3. After the initial 4 horsemen ride out of the woods, how many mounted horsemen does Primivito see coming?
4. Robert Jordan feels anger toward Pablo but he also feels anger toward whom?
5. What does Robert Jordan feel certain about as he approaches Primivito?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)