|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17 | Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On the way to El Sordo, what detail of the movement does Pilar discuss?
(a) Pablo's hardships
(b) life before the war
(c) the home she dreams to have
(d) how the barracks were attacked
2. What career does Robert Jordan want to return to after the war?
3. On the way to El Sordo, what does Robert Jordan inquire about?
(a) Pilar's knowledge of Maria
(b) Pilar and Pablo's wedding
(c) Pablo's protection over his people
(d) the begininng of the movement
4. What does Pilar tell Fernando about Robert Jordan and Maria?
(a) they are engaged
(b) they are communists
(c) they are traitors
(d) they cannot be trusted
5. After Pablo voices his concerns for blowing up the bridge, what does Anselmo accuse Pablo of acting like?
(a) a king
(b) a coward
(c) a hero
(d) a wimp
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the only thing Robert Jordan can think about after he and Maria walk through the heather?
2. According to Pilar during the discussion of the mob storming the Ayuntamiento, what was the result of throwing the fascists from the cliff?
3. What is Karkov's occupation?
4. When Pablo cries, what does he tell Pilar he is most afraid of?
5. What emotion does Pilar tell Fernando has ruined her husband's once courageous spirit?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)