|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 38.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Sordo wounded?
(a) his leg and elbow
(b) his leg and left arm
(c) his collarbone
(d) his chest
2. As Robert Jordan is walking down to the post to speak to Primivito what does he realize that Golz does not have the power to do?
(a) to plan the attack
(b) receive the dispatch directly
(c) postpone the mission
(d) communicate back to Robert Jordan
3. Who has Sordo's gun?
(b) a nameless fascist
(c) Lieutenant Berrendo
4. Robert Jordan wakes to the sound of this in the morning.
(c) car engine
5. How does Pablo feel about the bridge?
(a) His men are against the bridge
(b) He wants to participate in destroying the bridge
(c) He supports the bridge
(d) He and his men are angry about the bridge
Short Answer Questions
1. One of Sordo's men begins to curse which character in Pablo's band for leaving them there?
2. What does Robert Jordan fear, causing him to wake in the middle of the night with the feeling running through him?
3. Which character hesitates when the group discusses killing Pablo?
4. Which character first sees that fighting is happening toward El Sordo's camp?
5. What is the name of Pablo's wife?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)