|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Robert Jordan tell Pilar he saw on Kashkin's face?
2. Who does Robert Jordan want to talk politics with?
(d) El Sordo
3. Anselmo cannot write so Robert Jordan suggests that he do this instead to indicate enemy movement.
(a) draw symbols and tally marks
(b) learn to write
(c) pass on the responsibility to Pablo
(d) use sign language
4. As Robert Jordan is walking down to the post to speak to Primivito what does he realize that Golz does not have the power to do?
(a) postpone the mission
(b) communicate back to Robert Jordan
(c) receive the dispatch directly
(d) to plan the attack
5. What kind of man does Robert Jordan think his father was?
(a) a hero
(b) a leader
(c) a thief
(d) a coward
Short Answer Questions
1. Pablo does not believe in superstition, but he does believe in Pilar's ability to do this.
2. What kind of tree does Robert Jordan cut down to use the boughs to make a bed, the smell reminding him of Missoula?
3. What has happened to Maria that she feels Robert Jordan will not love her?
4. What does Robert Jordan fear, causing him to wake in the middle of the night with the feeling running through him?
5. One of Sordo's men begins to curse which character in Pablo's band for leaving them there?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)