|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Robert Jordan tell Maria when she joins him sleeping?
(a) he is afraid to die
(b) he won't kill Pablo
(c) he loves Pilar
(d) he loves her
2. How is Pablo behaving when they return to camp?
3. What does Robert Jordan want to speak to his father about now that he has experienced battle?
4. Where do El Sordo and his men make their last stand?
(a) at the camp
(b) down in the valley
(c) on a hilltop
(d) in the woods
5. What did Robert Jordan's father kill himself with?
(b) Jordan's grandfather's knife
(c) a rope by hanging
(d) Jordan's grandfather's gun
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of tree does Robert Jordan cut down to use the boughs to make a bed, the smell reminding him of Missoula?
2. Anselmo cannot write so Robert Jordan suggests that he do this instead to indicate enemy movement.
3. What is the name of the man who is not completely dead on the hill?
4. Fernando remembers talks about the movement in La Ganja that allude to the Republic planning this.
5. What does Robert Jordan feel certain about as he approaches Primivito?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)