|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Pilar say that Robert Jordan killed? He was a man who was wounded and requested to be shot.
2. Where is Sordo wounded?
(a) his leg and left arm
(b) his chest
(c) his collarbone
(d) his leg and elbow
3. Pablo does not believe in superstition, but he does believe in Pilar's ability to do this.
(a) smell death
(b) read palms
(c) cause storms
(d) conduct ESP
4. As Robert Jordan is walking down to the post to speak to Primivito what does he realize that Golz does not have the power to do?
(a) receive the dispatch directly
(b) to plan the attack
(c) postpone the mission
(d) communicate back to Robert Jordan
5. How is Pablo behaving when they return to camp?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Robert Jordan fear, causing him to wake in the middle of the night with the feeling running through him?
2. Who does Robert Jordan want to talk politics with?
3. What is the weather like when the group reaches the camp?
4. What did Robert Jordan's father kill himself with?
5. Who shoots Joaquin in the back of the head?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)