|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Sordo wounded?
(a) his leg and left arm
(b) his leg and elbow
(c) his chest
(d) his collarbone
2. What is the only weapon Robert Jordan still kept that belonged to his grandfather?
(a) the dagger
(b) the saber
(c) the knife
(d) the gun
3. Fernando remembers talks about the movement in La Ganja that allude to the Republic planning this.
(a) a defensive strategy
(b) a meeting
(c) an offensive
(d) a frontal attack
4. What is the name of the man who is not completely dead on the hill?
5. What does Robert Jordan tell Pilar he saw on Kashkin's face?
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens after the planes bomb the hill heavily?
2. What does Robert Jordan feel certain about as he approaches Primivito?
3. What career does Robert Jordan want to return to after the war?
4. What does Robert Jordan want to speak to his father about now that he has experienced battle?
5. What is the name of the man who is Pilar's first love as well as a matador?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)