|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Maria has read in the fascist newspapers that there are hundreds of thousands of Russians in this city.
2. What is the only thing Robert Jordan can think about after he and Maria walk through the heather?
(a) returning to America
(b) the bridge
(c) starting a family
(d) getting married
3. One of Sordo's men begins to curse which character in Pablo's band for leaving them there?
(b) Robert Jordan
4. Robert Jordan wakes to the sound of this in the morning.
(b) car engine
5. What kind of man does Robert Jordan think his father was?
(a) a coward
(b) a leader
(c) a thief
(d) a hero
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Robert Jordan tell Pilar he saw on Kashkin's face?
2. Who shoots Joaquin in the back of the head?
3. Where is Sordo wounded?
4. What is the name of the man who is not completely dead on the hill?
5. What does Robert Jordan feel certain about as he approaches Primivito?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)