|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Anselmo cannot write so Robert Jordan suggests that he do this instead to indicate enemy movement.
(a) pass on the responsibility to Pablo
(b) draw symbols and tally marks
(c) use sign language
(d) learn to write
2. What has happened to Maria that she feels Robert Jordan will not love her?
(a) she had been dishonest
(b) she has been raped
(c) she has been married
(d) she has commited a crime
3. What is the name of the man who is not completely dead on the hill?
4. What is the only weapon Robert Jordan still kept that belonged to his grandfather?
(a) the saber
(b) the gun
(c) the knife
(d) the dagger
5. What does Robert Jordan feel certain about as he approaches Primivito?
(a) the operation will be cancelled
(b) the operation will not be cancelled
(c) the operation will fail
(d) the operation will succeed
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Sordo wounded?
2. What kind of tree does Robert Jordan cut down to use the boughs to make a bed, the smell reminding him of Missoula?
3. What kind of man does Robert Jordan think his father was?
4. What does Robert Jordan want to speak to his father about now that he has experienced battle?
5. Who did Pilar say that Robert Jordan killed? He was a man who was wounded and requested to be shot.
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)