|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Sordo wounded?
(a) his leg and left arm
(b) his collarbone
(c) his leg and elbow
(d) his chest
2. Fernando remembers talks about the movement in La Ganja that allude to the Republic planning this.
(a) a defensive strategy
(b) a frontal attack
(c) an offensive
(d) a meeting
3. What is the name of the man who is Pilar's first love as well as a matador?
(b) Robert Jordan
4. Who does Robert Jordan want to talk politics with?
(a) El Sordo
5. What kind of man does Robert Jordan think his father was?
(a) a thief
(b) a hero
(c) a leader
(d) a coward
Short Answer Questions
1. One of Sordo's men begins to curse which character in Pablo's band for leaving them there?
2. What has happened to Maria that she feels Robert Jordan will not love her?
3. What does Robert Jordan tell Pilar he saw on Kashkin's face?
4. Pablo does not believe in superstition, but he does believe in Pilar's ability to do this.
5. Who shoots Joaquin in the back of the head?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)