|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As Robert Jordan is walking down to the post to speak to Primivito what does he realize that Golz does not have the power to do?
(a) postpone the mission
(b) to plan the attack
(c) receive the dispatch directly
(d) communicate back to Robert Jordan
2. What is the weather like when the group reaches the camp?
(c) a heat wave
3. What does Robert Jordan want to speak to his father about now that he has experienced battle?
4. Who shoots Joaquin in the back of the head?
(a) Robert Jordan
(c) Lieutenant Berrendo
5. What is the only weapon Robert Jordan still kept that belonged to his grandfather?
(a) the saber
(b) the dagger
(c) the knife
(d) the gun
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Maria visit in the night?
2. How is Pablo behaving when they return to camp?
3. Where do El Sordo and his men make their last stand?
4. Who did Pilar say that Robert Jordan killed? He was a man who was wounded and requested to be shot.
5. Fernando remembers talks about the movement in La Ganja that allude to the Republic planning this.
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)