|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the only thing Robert Jordan can think about after he and Maria walk through the heather?
(a) getting married
(b) the bridge
(c) returning to America
(d) starting a family
2. What does Robert Jordan tell Maria when she joins him sleeping?
(a) he is afraid to die
(b) he won't kill Pablo
(c) he loves Pilar
(d) he loves her
3. Pablo does not believe in superstition, but he does believe in Pilar's ability to do this.
(a) cause storms
(b) conduct ESP
(c) read palms
(d) smell death
4. Maria has read in the fascist newspapers that there are hundreds of thousands of Russians in this city.
5. Who shoots Joaquin in the back of the head?
(c) Robert Jordan
(d) Lieutenant Berrendo
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do El Sordo and his men make their last stand?
2. What does Robert Jordan want to speak to his father about now that he has experienced battle?
3. What is the name of the man who is Pilar's first love as well as a matador?
4. How is Pablo behaving when they return to camp?
5. What is the name of the man who is not completely dead on the hill?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)