|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 36.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Andres tell the guard he is associated with?
(a) The Fascists
(b) The band of Pablo
(c) The Americans
(d) The Republicans
2. What does Andres show the government to prove his identity?
(a) his gun
(b) his papers
(c) the explosives
(d) his ring
3. What do Robert Jordan and Primivito watch returning from Sordo's?
(b) the fascist footmen
(c) the cavalry
(d) high ranking officers
4. How does Robert Jordan know the struggle at Sordo's is over?
(a) he can see the hilltop
(b) he knows in his heart
(c) one of Sordo's men reports to him
(d) it is quiet
5. How do the guards at the government post feel about Andres?
(a) they think he is a traitor
(b) they know him as a friend
(c) they do not trust him at first
(d) they feel he is a confidant
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the man who is waiting faithfully at his post to be relieved?
2. Who punches Pablo in the face for calling him a negro?
3. What clothing does Pablo mock Robert Jordan about, thinking they wear it in the United States?
4. Who does the Rolls Royce belong to?
5. Does Robert Jordan think the planes have killed anyone?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)