|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 36.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Robert Jordan and Primivito watch returning from Sordo's?
(a) the fascist footmen
(b) high ranking officers
(c) the cavalry
2. Who does the Rolls Royce belong to?
(a) the General Staff
(b) Robert Jordan
(d) the Republicans
3. What does Robert Jordan see on one of the saddles of the cavalry?
(b) Sordo's rifle
(c) a pistol
4. Does Robert Jordan think the planes have killed anyone?
(a) Yes, but not Sordo's men
(b) He doesn't know
(c) Yes, and he is frightened
(d) No, planes hardly kill anyone
5. What is the name of the man who is waiting faithfully at his post to be relieved?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who has Sordo's gun?
2. Who does Andres tell the guard he is associated with?
3. One officer agrees to show Andres inside the post, but insists on carrying this piece of equipment as they walk.
4. How does Robert Jordan know the struggle at Sordo's is over?
5. How do the guards at the government post feel about Andres?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)