|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 36.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Does Robert Jordan think the planes have killed anyone?
(a) He doesn't know
(b) Yes, but not Sordo's men
(c) No, planes hardly kill anyone
(d) Yes, and he is frightened
2. Who has Sordo's gun?
(a) a nameless fascist
(b) Lieutenant Berrendo
3. Who punches Pablo in the face for calling him a negro?
(c) Robert Jordan
4. What event does Andres tell the government about that they did not know?
(a) the attack on Sordo
(b) Pablo's fear
(c) Robert Jordan's mission
(d) Pilar's foolishness
5. How do the guards at the government post feel about Andres?
(a) they feel he is a confidant
(b) they do not trust him at first
(c) they know him as a friend
(d) they think he is a traitor
Short Answer Questions
1. Who appears at the post to offer Anselmo a flask?
2. What clothing does Pablo mock Robert Jordan about, thinking they wear it in the United States?
3. What does Andres show the government to prove his identity?
4. What does Robert Jordan see on one of the saddles of the cavalry?
5. One officer agrees to show Andres inside the post, but insists on carrying this piece of equipment as they walk.
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)