|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 36.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Robert Jordan know the struggle at Sordo's is over?
(a) it is quiet
(b) one of Sordo's men reports to him
(c) he knows in his heart
(d) he can see the hilltop
2. Who has Sordo's gun?
(a) Lieutenant Berrendo
(c) a nameless fascist
3. One officer agrees to show Andres inside the post, but insists on carrying this piece of equipment as they walk.
(a) his canteen
(b) his belt
(c) his hand grenades
(d) his gun
4. What event does Andres tell the government about that they did not know?
(a) Pablo's fear
(b) Pilar's foolishness
(c) Robert Jordan's mission
(d) the attack on Sordo
5. Does Robert Jordan think the planes have killed anyone?
(a) He doesn't know
(b) Yes, but not Sordo's men
(c) Yes, and he is frightened
(d) No, planes hardly kill anyone
Short Answer Questions
1. How do the guards at the government post feel about Andres?
2. Who punches Pablo in the face for calling him a negro?
3. Who appears at the post to offer Anselmo a flask?
4. What does Andres show the government to prove his identity?
5. What does Robert Jordan see on one of the saddles of the cavalry?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)