Chapter 1 | Chapter 2
1. When Robert Jordan forgets Anselmo's name he thinks of his forgetfulness as an example of what?
(a) a slight
(b) a coincidence
(c) a mistake
(d) an omen
2. What mission is Robert Jordan on?
(a) to build diplomatic relations
(b) to ambush the enemy
(c) to blow up an enemy bridge
(d) to rally troops
3. What does Pablo dress as when he arrives?
(a) a fascist
(b) a peasant
(c) a businessman
(d) a military officer
4. Who does Robert Jordan and Anselmo talk with who brags about obtaining a tank?
(a) a gypsy
(c) an enemy soldier
(d) a fellow soldier
5. How does Kashkin die, according to Robert Jordan?
(a) he is killed behind enemy lines
(b) he is burried alive
(c) he is taken prisoner and commits suicide
(d) he contracts influenza
6. What is the name of the woman who escaped from Valladolid during the train incident?
This section contains 4,021 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)