Chapter 1 | Chapter 2
1. When Robert Jordan forgets Anselmo's name he thinks of his forgetfulness as an example of what?
(a) a slight
(b) an omen
(c) a mistake
(d) a coincidence
2. What mission is Robert Jordan on?
(a) to ambush the enemy
(b) to rally troops
(c) to build diplomatic relations
(d) to blow up an enemy bridge
3. What does Pablo dress as when he arrives?
(a) a peasant
(b) a military officer
(c) a fascist
(d) a businessman
4. Who does Robert Jordan and Anselmo talk with who brags about obtaining a tank?
(a) a fellow soldier
(b) a gypsy
(d) an enemy soldier
5. How does Kashkin die, according to Robert Jordan?
(a) he is killed behind enemy lines
(b) he contracts influenza
(c) he is burried alive
(d) he is taken prisoner and commits suicide
6. What is the name of the woman who escaped from Valladolid during the train incident?
This section contains 4,021 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)