|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Part 4, Wanda Seldon, Chapter 28, Manella and Bellis are aboard what ship?
(a) The Zion III.
(b) The Zion XII.
(c) The Jupiter VII.
(d) The Arcadia VII.
2. What planet located on the fringes of the Milky Way Galaxy becomes home to Hari Seldon's First Foundation under the guise of the scholars compiling the Encyclopedia Galactica?
3. Where does Dors speed to after hijacking a guardsman's car in Part 3, Dors Venabili, Chapter 14?
(a) Hari's office.
(b) The science museum.
(d) Army headquarters.
4. What is the process of attaining awareness or understanding of the environment by organizing and interpreting sensory information?
5. Yugo Amaryl is nearly how old in Part 3, Dors Venabili, Chapter 6?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Part 3, Dors Venabili, Chapter 5, Raych recalls recovering from what kind of depression?
2. In Part 3, Dors Venabili, Chapter 20, Hari visits who to unwind?
3. In Part 3, Dors Venabili, Chapter 9, Hari resents hearing that Elar has postponed Hari's meeting with whom?
4. In Part 3, Dors Venabili, Chapter 2, Hari laments the signs of aging in him but not in whom?
5. What brilliant but annoying scientist has Yugo Amaryl hired in Part 3, Dors Venabili, Chapter 6?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who describes the history of DNA mapping in Part 4, Wanda Seldon, Chapter 5?
2. How is Wanda Seldon introduced in Part 3, Dors Venabili, Chapter 1?
3. How does the theme of jealousy play into Part 3, Dors Venabili?
4. What happens in Hari's first court case in Part 4, Wanda Seldon, Chapter 19?
5. What internal and external conflicts does Emperor Agis XIV face in Part 4, Wanda Seldon, Chapter 21?
6. What does Yugo Amaryl present in Part 3, Dors Venabili, Chapter 19? What are his objectives?
7. When and where does Part 3, Dors Venabili begin? What is the focal subject of the first five chapters?
8. How does academic freedom play a thematic role in Part 4, Wanda Seldon?
9. What details of Wanda's dream does Dors relate in Part 3, Dors Venabili, Chapter 7?
10. How is the Psychohistory Project described in Part 3, Dors Venabili, Chapter 6? How does Hari feel about it?
This section contains 816 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)