|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Wanda's new sister in Part 4, Wanda Seldon, Chapter 3?
2. With whose help does Dr. Tamwile Elar develop a device that squeezes material into the lines and curves of the future in Part 3, Dors Venabili, Chapter 6?
(a) Dr. Tamwile Elar.
(b) Dr. Bor Alurin.
(c) Dr. Cinda Monay's.
(d) Dr. Mian Endelecki.
3. Stettin Palver is the grandson of whom?
(a) Jo-Jo Joramus.
(b) Emperor Agis XIV.
(c) Raych Seldon.
(d) Gleb Andorin.
4. What is the name of the litterer who scoffs at Hari's order to pick it up in Part 4, Wanda Seldon, Chapter 25?
(a) Rial Nevas.
(b) Dors Venábili.
(c) Kaspal Kaspalov.
(d) Stettin Palver.
5. In Part 3, Dors Venabili, Chapter 16, because what have brought no progress does Tennar threaten to cut off funding?
(a) Thousands of credits.
(b) Billions of credits.
(c) Millions of credits.
(d) Hundreds of credits.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Part 3, Dors Venabili, Chapter 6, Hari accepts mortality but would regret leaving what unfinished?
2. What is the ability to acquire knowledge without inference or the use of reason?
3. In Part 3, Dors Venabili, Chapter 26, who rejects Dors' suspicions, declaring that one can find proof of anything, given enough ingenuity?
4. Before learning his name, Hari nicknames Stettin Palver what?
5. In Part 4, Wanda Seldon, Chapter 28, Manella and Bellis are aboard what ship?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)