|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Part 3, Dors Venabili, Chapter 2, Hari laments the signs of aging in him but not in whom?
2. Who does Hari overhear claiming that Anacreon is harmless and should be left alone in the Galactic Library in Part 4, Wanda Seldon, Chapter 1?
(b) Hook Nose.
(c) Red Cheeks.
(d) Hairy Chest.
3. What is the process of attaining awareness or understanding of the environment by organizing and interpreting sensory information?
4. Part 4, Wanda Seldon, Chapter 8 describes Hari's first face-to-face meeting with whom?
(a) Emperor Cleon I.
(b) Chief Librarian Las Zenow.
(c) Gen. Dugal Tennar.
(d) Dr. Mian Endelecki.
5. From whom does Hari learn about the cost and limitations of DNA testing in Part 4, Wanda Seldon, Chapter 6?
(a) Raych Seldon.
(b) Dors Venábili.
(c) Dr. Bor Alurin.
(d) Mian Endelecki.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is a graphical display device that forms a visual representation of an object in three physical dimensions, as opposed to the planar image of traditional screens?
2. In Part 4, Wanda Seldon, Chapter 7, the geneticist reports how many defective genes to Hari?
3. What is the name of the litterer who scoffs at Hari's order to pick it up in Part 4, Wanda Seldon, Chapter 25?
4. What is the ability to acquire knowledge without inference or the use of reason?
5. Where does Dors speed to after hijacking a guardsman's car in Part 3, Dors Venabili, Chapter 14?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens in Hari's second trial in Part 4, Wanda Seldon, Chapter 26?
2. Why does Tennar threaten to cut off funding for Hari's project in Part 3, Dors Venabili, Chapter 16?
3. What has Hari done in order to ensure a coming crisis in Part 3, Dors Venabili, Chapter 20? Why?
4. What leads to the turning point in psychohistory that takes place in Part 4, Wanda Seldon, Chapter 3?
5. What conversation does Hari overhear in Part 4, Wanda Seldon, Chapter 1?
6. How is the Psychohistory Project described in Part 3, Dors Venabili, Chapter 6? How does Hari feel about it?
7. With whom is Hari discussing legal matters in Part 4, Wanda Seldon, Chapter 18? Why?
8. What details of Wanda's dream does Dors relate in Part 3, Dors Venabili, Chapter 7?
9. How does academic freedom play a thematic role in Part 4, Wanda Seldon?
10. What does Yugo Amaryl present in Part 3, Dors Venabili, Chapter 19? What are his objectives?
This section contains 872 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)