|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Part 2, Cleon I, Chapter 3, Hari is happy with the fact that how many years of advanced computers have advanced the project?
2. In Part 1, Eto Demerzel, Chapter 5, as soon as Hari arranges a meeting with Eto, who requests one first?
(a) Jo-Jo Joranum.
(b) Yugo Amaryl.
(c) Mandell Gruber.
(d) Gennaro Mummery.
3. The man who approaches Raych in Part 2, Cleon I, Chapter 12 doubts that he is old enough to be what?
(c) A Joranumite.
4. In Part 2, Cleon I, Chapter 4, Dors questions Hari as to why what must be lost?
(a) The Intuition.
(b) The Enlightenment.
(c) The Periphery.
(d) The Truth.
5. What is the third of the Three Laws of Robotics?
(a) A robot must protect its own existence, unless this conflicts with the First or Second Law.
(b) A robot may not injure a human or allow one to come to harm.
(c) Laws which humans make are too difficult to obey.
(d) A robot must obey human orders unless such orders would conflict with the First Law.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the last Galactic Emperor of the Entun dynasty?
2. In Part 2, Cleon I, Chapter 10, Raych feels baby-faced and disgusted as he settles into the hotel in Wye in which who had lived?
3. Who concludes that civil war can break out on Trantor or in the Outer Worlds, but not in both in Part 2, Cleon I, Chapter 3?
4. Gleb Andorin is a nephew of what infamous figure?
5. In Part 1, Eto Demerzel, Chapter 2, Hari comes upon a rowdy pro-Joranum demonstration led by whom?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is discussed regarding civil war in Part 2, Cleon I, Chapter 3? What does Hari believe to be the best approach?
2. What does Hari admit to Dors about Raych's mission in Part 1, Eto Demerzel, Chapter 13?
3. When and where does Part 2, Cleon I begin? Who is introduced in the first chapter?
4. How does Dors go about protecting Hari from a would-be assassin in Part 2, Cleon I, Chapter 2?
5. Where is Raych in Part 2, Cleon I, Chapter 10? What is his objective?
6. Who approaches Raych in a bar in Part 2, Cleon I, Chapter 11? What does this lead to?
7. How is "minimalism" described in Part 1, Eto Demerzel, Chapter 1?
8. What is the goal of the psychohistorians, as established in Part 1, Eto Demerzel, Chapter 1? How does Yugo Amaryl feel about this goal?
9. What is Emperor Cleon I's viewpoint in Part 1, Eto Demerzel, Chapter 15?
10. What major figures in Hari's life does he recall in Part 1, Eto Demerzel, Chapter 1?
This section contains 957 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)