|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Part 4, Wanda Seldon, Chapter 18, Hari rails at his lawyer about being arrested for what?
2. In Part 4, Wanda Seldon, Chapter 20, Hari resolves to ask for whose help to prevent the project from folding?
(a) Emperor Agis XIV's.
(b) Dr. Cinda Monay's.
(c) Emperor Cleon I's.
(d) Raych Seldon's.
3. From whom does Hari learn about the cost and limitations of DNA testing in Part 4, Wanda Seldon, Chapter 6?
(a) Mian Endelecki.
(b) Raych Seldon.
(c) Dors Venábili.
(d) Dr. Bor Alurin.
4. What is the name of the litterer who scoffs at Hari's order to pick it up in Part 4, Wanda Seldon, Chapter 25?
(a) Kaspal Kaspalov.
(b) Stettin Palver.
(c) Rial Nevas.
(d) Dors Venábili.
5. In Part 3, Dors Venabili, Chapter 19, Yugo demonstrates the Prime Radiant and explains that the equations are computer-generated and their meaning can only be what?
6. What is the ability to acquire knowledge without inference or the use of reason?
7. In Part 4, Wanda Seldon, Chapter 11 Hari pays a call on whom?
(a) Gennaro Mummery.
(b) Dr. Cinda Monay.
(c) Emperor Agis XIV.
(d) Emperor Cleon I.
8. In Part 4, Wanda Seldon, Chapter 21, the Empire is now a democracy in which how many battling legislators prevent anything even trivial from happening?
9. What is a graphical display device that forms a visual representation of an object in three physical dimensions, as opposed to the planar image of traditional screens?
(a) Dimensional projector.
(b) Hologram generator.
(c) Planetary display mechanism.
(d) Volumetric display device.
10. What device squeezes material into the lines and curves of the future in Part 3, Dors Venabili, Chapter 6?
(a) The Radiation Conveyer.
(b) The Electro-Clarifier.
(c) The Ultramagnifier.
(d) The Prime Radiant.
11. Where did Hari return after retiring from politics in Part 3, Dors Venabili, Chapter 3?
(a) Oxford University.
(b) Concord University.
(c) Streeling University.
(d) Stelward University.
12. What is the name of Wanda's new sister in Part 4, Wanda Seldon, Chapter 3?
13. Who heads the faction of Library Board members who want to close access to the collection in Part 4, Wanda Seldon, Chapter 8?
(a) Stettin Palver.
(b) Rial Nevas.
(c) Gennaro Mummery.
(d) Kaspal Kaspalov.
14. In Part 3, Dors Venabili, Chapter 6, Hari accepts mortality but would regret leaving what unfinished?
15. In Part 3, Dors Venabili, Chapter 1, Wanda Seldon has had a bad dream about her grandfather turning how old?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Dors speed to after hijacking a guardsman's car in Part 3, Dors Venabili, Chapter 14?
2. What builder of the Electro-Clarifier does Dors meet in Part 3, Dors Venabili, Chapter 21?
3. In Part 3, Dors Venabili, Chapter 9, Hari resents hearing that Elar has postponed Hari's meeting with whom?
4. Who enters, excited that rioting has begun, in the end of Part 3, Dors Venabili, Chapter 27?
5. In Part 4, Wanda Seldon, Chapter 27, Hari and Stettin visit what location?
This section contains 486 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)