|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Part 4, Wanda Seldon, Chapter 27, Zenow has retired as Chief Librarian and been succeeded by whom?
(a) Gennaro Mummery.
(b) Stettin Palver.
(c) Tejan Popjens Lih.
(d) Tryma Arcanio.
2. What is the process of attaining awareness or understanding of the environment by organizing and interpreting sensory information?
3. In Part 4, Wanda Seldon, Chapter 28, Manella and Bellis are bound for what planet?
4. In Part 3, Dors Venabili, Chapter 19, Yugo demonstrates the Prime Radiant and explains that the equations are computer-generated and their meaning can only be what?
5. What name does Wanda overhear in her grandfather's office that sounds like "lemonade" to her in Part 3, Dors Venabili, Chapter 26?
(a) "Low man's aide".
(b) "Emar Loanay".
(d) "Layman Ade".
6. In Part 3, Dors Venabili, Chapter 9, Hari resents hearing that Elar has postponed Hari's meeting with whom?
(a) Dr. Cinda Monay.
(b) Dr. Bor Alurin.
(c) Col. Hender Linn.
(d) Gen. Dugal Tennar.
7. In Part 4, Wanda Seldon, Chapter 28, Wanda has taken over whose old office?
(a) Hari Seldon's.
(b) Yugo Amaryl's.
(c) Dr. Cinda Monay's.
(d) Col. Hender Linn's.
8. Who does Hari overhear claiming that other border provinces will follow Anacreon's lead but prefers a compact Empire on which the outer regions remain economically dependent, in Part 4, Wanda Seldon, Chapter 1?
(a) Red Cheeks.
(b) Hairy Chest.
(c) Hook Nose.
9. What is a graphical display device that forms a visual representation of an object in three physical dimensions, as opposed to the planar image of traditional screens?
(a) Planetary display mechanism.
(b) Hologram generator.
(c) Dimensional projector.
(d) Volumetric display device.
10. Who does Manella recall renouncing the throne in Part 3, Dors Venabili, Chapter 3?
(a) Cleon I's son.
(b) Agis III's son.
(c) Agis V's son.
(d) Agis XIV's son.
11. In Part 3, Dors Venabili, Chapter 6, Hari accepts mortality but would regret leaving what unfinished?
12. Who heads the faction of Library Board members who want to close access to the collection in Part 4, Wanda Seldon, Chapter 8?
(a) Stettin Palver.
(b) Kaspal Kaspalov.
(c) Gennaro Mummery.
(d) Rial Nevas.
13. In Part 3, Dors Venabili, Chapter 26, who rejects Dors' suspicions, declaring that one can find proof of anything, given enough ingenuity?
(a) Dr. Gambol Deen Namarti.
(b) Dr. Mian Endelecki.
(c) Dr. Tamwile Elar.
(d) Dr. Cinda Monay.
14. What is the name of Wanda's new sister in Part 4, Wanda Seldon, Chapter 3?
15. In Part 3, Dors Venabili, Chapter 24, Dors is angry that Hari has spent four days unprotected, working where?
(a) The Galactic Library.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Part 3, Dors Venabili, Chapter 5, Raych recalls whose hostility towards Manella?
2. In Part 3, Dors Venabili, Chapter 17, Linn claims to know someone who can eliminate who?
3. In Part 4, Wanda Seldon, Chapter 5, Hari orders Raych to drop everything and assist him in plotting a full what for the family?
4. In Part 3, Dors Venabili, Chapter 2, Hari laments the signs of aging in him but not in whom?
5. Before learning his name, Hari nicknames Stettin Palver what?
This section contains 485 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)