|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Hari and Stettin face what judge in a hostile courtroom in Part 4, Wanda Seldon, Chapter 26?
(a) Ramir Janeros.
(b) Tejan Popjens Lih.
(c) Stettin Arcanio.
(d) Tryma Palver.
2. What is a graphical display device that forms a visual representation of an object in three physical dimensions, as opposed to the planar image of traditional screens?
(a) Dimensional projector.
(b) Volumetric display device.
(c) Hologram generator.
(d) Planetary display mechanism.
3. What planet located on the fringes of the Milky Way Galaxy becomes home to Hari Seldon's First Foundation under the guise of the scholars compiling the Encyclopedia Galactica?
4. In Part 3, Dors Venabili, Chapter 16, because what have brought no progress does Tennar threaten to cut off funding?
(a) Millions of credits.
(b) Hundreds of credits.
(c) Thousands of credits.
(d) Billions of credits.
5. From whom does Hari learn about the cost and limitations of DNA testing in Part 4, Wanda Seldon, Chapter 6?
(a) Dr. Bor Alurin.
(b) Raych Seldon.
(c) Dors Venábili.
(d) Mian Endelecki.
6. In Part 4, Wanda Seldon, Chapter 19, the dubious magistrate allows Hari to talk about what?
(b) His childhood.
(c) His previous mugging.
(d) His health problems.
7. In Part 3, Dors Venabili, Chapter 26, who rejects Dors' suspicions, declaring that one can find proof of anything, given enough ingenuity?
(a) Dr. Mian Endelecki.
(b) Dr. Gambol Deen Namarti.
(c) Dr. Cinda Monay.
(d) Dr. Tamwile Elar.
8. In Part 3, Dors Venabili, Chapter 24, Dors is angry that Hari has spent four days unprotected, working where?
(d) The Galactic Library.
9. What brilliant but annoying scientist has Yugo Amaryl hired in Part 3, Dors Venabili, Chapter 6?
(a) Dr. Cinda Monay.
(b) Dr. Tamwile Elar.
(c) Dr. Bor Alurin.
(d) Dr. Mian Endelecki.
10. Who does Manella recall renouncing the throne in Part 3, Dors Venabili, Chapter 3?
(a) Cleon I's son.
(b) Agis XIV's son.
(c) Agis III's son.
(d) Agis V's son.
11. What is the process of attaining awareness or understanding of the environment by organizing and interpreting sensory information?
12. What device squeezes material into the lines and curves of the future in Part 3, Dors Venabili, Chapter 6?
(a) The Electro-Clarifier.
(b) The Radiation Conveyer.
(c) The Ultramagnifier.
(d) The Prime Radiant.
13. In Part 4, Wanda Seldon, Chapter 18, Hari rails at his lawyer about being arrested for what?
14. In Part 4, Wanda Seldon, Chapter 27, Hari and Stettin visit what location?
(a) The Galactic Library.
(b) The Imperial Palace.
(c) Wye Sector.
(d) The Science Museum.
15. In Part 4, Wanda Seldon, Chapter 28, an urgent message comes from Raych on what planet, where the government has fallen?
Short Answer Questions
1. Stettin Palver is the grandson of whom?
2. In Part 4, Wanda Seldon, Chapter 5, Hari wants to determine small number of psychics that exist by what means?
3. Who is on his death bed in Part 4, Wanda Seldon, Chapter 9?
4. How old is Wanda in Part 4, Wanda Seldon, Chapter 3?
5. What is the name of Wanda's new sister in Part 4, Wanda Seldon, Chapter 3?
This section contains 479 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)