|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the process of attaining awareness or understanding of the environment by organizing and interpreting sensory information?
2. With whose help does Dr. Tamwile Elar develop a device that squeezes material into the lines and curves of the future in Part 3, Dors Venabili, Chapter 6?
(a) Dr. Tamwile Elar.
(b) Dr. Bor Alurin.
(c) Dr. Mian Endelecki.
(d) Dr. Cinda Monay's.
3. In Part 3, Dors Venabili, Chapter 9, Hari resents hearing that Elar has postponed Hari's meeting with whom?
(a) Col. Hender Linn.
(b) Dr. Cinda Monay.
(c) Dr. Bor Alurin.
(d) Gen. Dugal Tennar.
4. Who does Dors visit in Part 3, Dors Venabili, Chapter 23?
(a) Tejan Popjens Lih.
(b) Emperor Cleon I.
(c) Yugo Amaryl.
(d) Raych Seldon.
5. What is the ability to acquire knowledge without inference or the use of reason?
6. How old is Wanda in Part 4, Wanda Seldon, Chapter 3?
7. The the Prime Radiant Terminus project is down to how many dispirited members in Part 4, Wanda Seldon, Chapter 30?
8. Who summons Hari to give the good news that he has located an appropriate world on which to establish his proposed Foundation in Part 4, Wanda Seldon, Chapter 2?
(a) Emperor Cleon I.
(b) Chief Librarian Las Zenow.
(c) Dr. Tamwile Elar.
(d) Dr. Mian Endelecki.
9. In Part 3, Dors Venabili, Chapter 19, Yugo demonstrates the Prime Radiant and explains that the equations are computer-generated and their meaning can only be what?
10. What brilliant but annoying scientist has Yugo Amaryl hired in Part 3, Dors Venabili, Chapter 6?
(a) Dr. Bor Alurin.
(b) Dr. Mian Endelecki.
(c) Dr. Cinda Monay.
(d) Dr. Tamwile Elar.
11. What is the name of Wanda's new sister in Part 4, Wanda Seldon, Chapter 3?
12. In Part 4, Wanda Seldon, Chapter 21, the Empire is now a democracy in which how many battling legislators prevent anything even trivial from happening?
13. Who is Hari Seldon's lawyer?
(a) Rial Nevas.
(b) Yugo Amaryl.
(c) Mandell Gruber.
(d) Civ Novker.
14. Wanda Seldon is almost how old in Part 3, Dors Venabili, Chapter 1?
15. In Part 4, Wanda Seldon, Chapter 7, the geneticist reports how many defective genes to Hari?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Dors demand to see after hijacking a car and breaking into the Imperial Palace grounds in Part 3, Dors Venabili, Chapter 14?
2. Manella might face death for having inadvertently providing whose weapon in Part 3, Dors Venabili, Chapter 3?
3. Who does Manella recall renouncing the throne in Part 3, Dors Venabili, Chapter 3?
4. In Part 4, Wanda Seldon, Chapter 18, Hari rails at his lawyer about being arrested for what?
5. Who does Hari overhear claiming that Anacreon is harmless and should be left alone in the Galactic Library in Part 4, Wanda Seldon, Chapter 1?
This section contains 454 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)