|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Part 3, Dors Venabili, Chapter 7, Wanda's dream involves two men using what phrase?
(a) "Super amazing".
(b) "Lemonade death".
(c) "Geometric achievement".
(d) "Galactic life".
2. The the Prime Radiant Terminus project is down to how many dispirited members in Part 4, Wanda Seldon, Chapter 30?
3. Who cautions that most Outer Worlds have adequate armed forces of their own, requiring caution, in Part 3, Dors Venabili, Chapter 12?
(a) Dr. Bor Alurin.
(b) Gen. Dugal Tennar.
(c) Col. Hender Linn.
(d) Dr. Cinda Monay.
4. Where did Hari return after retiring from politics in Part 3, Dors Venabili, Chapter 3?
(a) Streeling University.
(b) Oxford University.
(c) Concord University.
(d) Stelward University.
5. In Part 4, Wanda Seldon, Chapter 28, Manella and Bellis are aboard what ship?
(a) The Zion III.
(b) The Jupiter VII.
(c) The Zion XII.
(d) The Arcadia VII.
6. Who does Hari overhear claiming that other border provinces will follow Anacreon's lead but prefers a compact Empire on which the outer regions remain economically dependent, in Part 4, Wanda Seldon, Chapter 1?
(a) Hairy Chest.
(b) Hook Nose.
(d) Red Cheeks.
7. Manella might face death for having inadvertently providing whose weapon in Part 3, Dors Venabili, Chapter 3?
(a) Gennaro Mummery's.
(b) Stettin Palver's.
(c) Yugo Amaryl's.
(d) Mandell Gruber's.
8. In Part 4, Wanda Seldon, Chapter 27, Zenow has retired as Chief Librarian and been succeeded by whom?
(a) Tejan Popjens Lih.
(b) Gennaro Mummery.
(c) Stettin Palver.
(d) Tryma Arcanio.
9. What planet located on the fringes of the Milky Way Galaxy becomes home to Hari Seldon's First Foundation under the guise of the scholars compiling the Encyclopedia Galactica?
10. How old is Wanda in Part 4, Wanda Seldon, Chapter 3?
11. Who summons Hari to give the good news that he has located an appropriate world on which to establish his proposed Foundation in Part 4, Wanda Seldon, Chapter 2?
(a) Emperor Cleon I.
(b) Chief Librarian Las Zenow.
(c) Dr. Tamwile Elar.
(d) Dr. Mian Endelecki.
12. In Part 3, Dors Venabili, Chapter 5, Raych recalls recovering from what kind of depression?
13. Who does Manella recall being executed without trial in Part 3, Dors Venabili, Chapter 3?
(a) Dr. Cinda Monay.
(b) Manella Dubanqua Seldon.
(c) Emperor Agis XIV.
(d) Mandell Gruber.
14. What is a graphical display device that forms a visual representation of an object in three physical dimensions, as opposed to the planar image of traditional screens?
(a) Hologram generator.
(b) Volumetric display device.
(c) Dimensional projector.
(d) Planetary display mechanism.
15. Who does Manella recall renouncing the throne in Part 3, Dors Venabili, Chapter 3?
(a) Agis III's son.
(b) Agis V's son.
(c) Agis XIV's son.
(d) Cleon I's son.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Part 3, Dors Venabili, Chapter 9, Hari resents hearing that Elar has postponed Hari's meeting with whom?
2. In Part 4, Wanda Seldon, Chapter 13, Hari meditates on how Trantor has declined over the past how many years?
3. In Part 4, Wanda Seldon, Chapter 21, the Empire is now a democracy in which how many battling legislators prevent anything even trivial from happening?
4. Stettin Palver majors in what subject in Part 4, Wanda Seldon, Chapter 23?
5. In Part 3, Dors Venabili, Chapter 17, Linn claims to know someone who can eliminate who?
This section contains 487 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)