|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Manella recall renouncing the throne in Part 3, Dors Venabili, Chapter 3?
(a) Agis XIV's son.
(b) Cleon I's son.
(c) Agis III's son.
(d) Agis V's son.
2. In Part 3, Dors Venabili, Chapter 1, Wanda Seldon has had a bad dream about her grandfather turning how old?
3. What device squeezes material into the lines and curves of the future in Part 3, Dors Venabili, Chapter 6?
(a) The Prime Radiant.
(b) The Electro-Clarifier.
(c) The Radiation Conveyer.
(d) The Ultramagnifier.
4. What is a graphical display device that forms a visual representation of an object in three physical dimensions, as opposed to the planar image of traditional screens?
(a) Volumetric display device.
(b) Planetary display mechanism.
(c) Hologram generator.
(d) Dimensional projector.
5. In Part 4, Wanda Seldon, Chapter 5, Hari wants to determine small number of psychics that exist by what means?
(c) An explosion.
6. In Part 4, Wanda Seldon, Chapter 27, Zenow has retired as Chief Librarian and been succeeded by whom?
(a) Stettin Palver.
(b) Gennaro Mummery.
(c) Tejan Popjens Lih.
(d) Tryma Arcanio.
7. In Part 3, Dors Venabili, Chapter 6, Hari accepts mortality but would regret leaving what unfinished?
8. In Part 3, Dors Venabili, Chapter 19, Yugo favors building a third Prime Radiant and putting who in charge of it?
(a) Dr. Tamwile Elar.
(b) Dr. Gambol Deen Namarti.
(c) Dr. Bor Alurin.
(d) Dr. Cinda Monay.
9. Where does Dors speed to after hijacking a guardsman's car in Part 3, Dors Venabili, Chapter 14?
(a) Army headquarters.
(b) Hari's office.
(c) The science museum.
10. In Part 4, Wanda Seldon, Chapter 28, Wanda has taken over whose old office?
(a) Col. Hender Linn's.
(b) Dr. Cinda Monay's.
(c) Yugo Amaryl's.
(d) Hari Seldon's.
11. In Part 3, Dors Venabili, Chapter 16, because what have brought no progress does Tennar threaten to cut off funding?
(a) Billions of credits.
(b) Thousands of credits.
(c) Millions of credits.
(d) Hundreds of credits.
12. What is the process of attaining awareness or understanding of the environment by organizing and interpreting sensory information?
13. Where did Hari return after retiring from politics in Part 3, Dors Venabili, Chapter 3?
(a) Stelward University.
(b) Oxford University.
(c) Concord University.
(d) Streeling University.
14. Who is Wanda Seldon's mother?
15. Manella might face death for having inadvertently providing whose weapon in Part 3, Dors Venabili, Chapter 3?
(a) Stettin Palver's.
(b) Mandell Gruber's.
(c) Gennaro Mummery's.
(d) Yugo Amaryl's.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who summons Hari to give the good news that he has located an appropriate world on which to establish his proposed Foundation in Part 4, Wanda Seldon, Chapter 2?
2. In Part 3, Dors Venabili, Chapter 7, Wanda's dream involves two men using what phrase?
3. With whose help does Dr. Tamwile Elar develop a device that squeezes material into the lines and curves of the future in Part 3, Dors Venabili, Chapter 6?
4. From whom does Hari learn about the cost and limitations of DNA testing in Part 4, Wanda Seldon, Chapter 6?
5. Whose death is reported in Part 4, Wanda Seldon, Chapter 29?
This section contains 499 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)