|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is on his death bed in Part 4, Wanda Seldon, Chapter 9?
(a) Emperor Cleon I.
(b) Gennaro Mummery.
(c) Yugo Amaryl.
(d) Dr. Cinda Monay.
2. In Part 4, Wanda Seldon, Chapter 28, an urgent message comes from Raych on what planet, where the government has fallen?
3. In Part 3, Dors Venabili, Chapter 17, Linn claims to know someone who can eliminate who?
4. What is the name of Wanda's new sister in Part 4, Wanda Seldon, Chapter 3?
5. How old is Wanda in Part 4, Wanda Seldon, Chapter 3?
6. In Part 4, Wanda Seldon, Chapter 28, Manella and Bellis are aboard what ship?
(a) The Zion XII.
(b) The Jupiter VII.
(c) The Arcadia VII.
(d) The Zion III.
7. In Part 3, Dors Venabili, Chapter 20, Hari reveals that he has convinced Tennar to institute what?
(a) A property tax.
(b) A poll tax.
(c) A luxury tax.
(d) A sales tax.
8. In Part 4, Wanda Seldon, Chapter 27, Hari and Stettin visit what location?
(a) The Galactic Library.
(b) Wye Sector.
(c) The Imperial Palace.
(d) The Science Museum.
9. What planet located on the fringes of the Milky Way Galaxy becomes home to Hari Seldon's First Foundation under the guise of the scholars compiling the Encyclopedia Galactica?
10. Who does Hari overhear claiming that other border provinces will follow Anacreon's lead but prefers a compact Empire on which the outer regions remain economically dependent, in Part 4, Wanda Seldon, Chapter 1?
(a) Hook Nose.
(b) Red Cheeks.
(d) Hairy Chest.
11. In Part 3, Dors Venabili, Chapter 2, Hari laments the signs of aging in him but not in whom?
12. Who heads the faction of Library Board members who want to close access to the collection in Part 4, Wanda Seldon, Chapter 8?
(a) Gennaro Mummery.
(b) Kaspal Kaspalov.
(c) Rial Nevas.
(d) Stettin Palver.
13. In Part 4, Wanda Seldon, Chapter 19, the dubious magistrate allows Hari to talk about what?
(a) His previous mugging.
(c) His childhood.
(d) His health problems.
14. In Part 3, Dors Venabili, Chapter 26, who rejects Dors' suspicions, declaring that one can find proof of anything, given enough ingenuity?
(a) Dr. Tamwile Elar.
(b) Dr. Cinda Monay.
(c) Dr. Gambol Deen Namarti.
(d) Dr. Mian Endelecki.
15. In Part 4, Wanda Seldon, Chapter 21, the Empire is now a democracy in which how many battling legislators prevent anything even trivial from happening?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Part 4, Wanda Seldon, Chapter 28, Wanda has taken over whose old office?
2. In Part 4, Wanda Seldon, Chapter 13, Hari meditates on how Trantor has declined over the past how many years?
3. What device squeezes material into the lines and curves of the future in Part 3, Dors Venabili, Chapter 6?
4. In Part 3, Dors Venabili, Chapter 5, Raych recalls whose hostility towards Manella?
5. In Part 3, Dors Venabili, Chapter 7, Wanda's dream involves two men using what phrase?
This section contains 463 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)