|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. What is the name of Wanda's new sister in Part 4, Wanda Seldon, Chapter 3?
2. What is referred to as a category of science fiction characterized by an emphasis on scientific or technical detail, or on scientific accuracy, or on both?
a) Hard science fiction.
b) Soft science fiction.
c) Political fiction.
d) Scientific non-fiction.
3. When was Isaac Asimov born?
4. When Raych is brought in during Part 2, Cleon I, Chapter 17, he instantly recognizes who, but gives no sign?
5. What province of the Milky Way Galaxy, having few stars...
This section contains 537 words|
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)