|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What key concept of psychohistory states that because any action can have unpredictable, chaotic effects, all actions must be as close to zero as possible?
2. Who is Hari's adopted son?
(a) Wanda Seldon.
(b) Dors Venábili.
(c) Gleb Andorin.
(d) Raych Seldon.
3. What is the name of the capital of the First Galactic Empire, which has the distinction of being entirely domed, except for the grounds of the Imperial Palace?
4. In Part 2, Cleon I, Chapter 8, Hari reveals that automatic damage control has failed in how many recent minor earthquakes?
5. What is a term used to identify a lower social class, usually the working class?
6. Dors Venabili, in Part 1, Eto Demerzel, Chapter 3, is angry that her husband has tangled with whose right-hand man?
(a) Dr. Bor Alurin.
(b) Eto Demerzel.
(c) Jo-Jo Joranum's.
(d) Mandell Gruber.
7. The attractive prostitute who approaches Raych in Part 2, Cleon I, Chapter 11, nervously not to recognize what name?
8. Raych is frustrated by every sector's jealousy and greed as he works in what office in Part 2, Cleon I, Chapter 7?
(a) The Ministry of Health.
(b) The Ministry of Taxation.
(c) The Ministry of Population.
(d) The Ministry of Defense.
9. In Part 2, Cleon I, Chapter 20, it is revealed that new gardeners are never hired from where?
10. In Part 1, Eto Demerzel, Chapter 22, who practices laughing on cue for Hari and Dors before performing on camera?
(a) Eto Demerzel.
(b) Emperor Agis XIV.
(c) Gleb Andorin.
(d) Jo-Jo Joranum.
11. Who prepares to infiltrate the multitude of new gardeners who will be brought in, subject to minimal security in Part 2, Cleon I, Chapter 13?
12. What is Kaspal Kaspalov's last word before dying in Part 2, Cleon I, Chapter 8?
13. Having studied what almost-universal phenomenon, Hari concludes that it is overheating the Galaxy in Part 2, Cleon I, Chapter 3?
14. Raych reveals that Eto is what in Part 1, Eto Demerzel, Chapter 18?
(a) A robot.
(b) A republican.
(c) A woman.
(d) A human.
15. In Part 2, Cleon I, Chapter 9, Cleon informs Gruber of his elevation to what title?
(b) Chief Gardener.
(c) Head Butler.
(d) Computer Technician.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Part 2, Cleon I, Chapter 16, Andorin wants assurance that he will become what at the same time as Namarti becomes First Minister?
2. Yugo favors using what to supplement insufficiently precise psychohistory?
3. When Raych is brought in during Part 2, Cleon I, Chapter 17, he instantly recognizes who, but gives no sign?
4. In Part 1, Eto Demerzel, Chapter 16, Raych sits in a cell listening to whose rote lecture about civil order?
5. In Part 2, Cleon I, Chapter 21, Namarti says that who will infiltrate the Palace as gardeners?
This section contains 470 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)