|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Part 1, Eto Demerzel, Chapter 16, Raych sits in a cell listening to whose rote lecture about civil order?
(a) Cpl. Quinber's.
(b) Col. Hender Linn's.
(c) Emperor Agis XIV's.
(d) Guardsman Sander Nee's.
2. Emperor Cleon I was born in the same year as who?
(a) Stettin Palver.
(b) Raych Seldon.
(c) Hari Seldon.
(d) Eto Demerzel.
3. The attractive prostitute who approaches Raych in Part 2, Cleon I, Chapter 11, nervously not to recognize what name?
4. What is a fictional science in the Foundation universe which combines history, sociology, and mathematical statistics to make general predictions about the future behavior of very large groups of people?
5. In Part 2, Cleon I, Chapter 10, Raych feels baby-faced and disgusted as he settles into the hotel in Wye in which who had lived?
(a) Kaspal Kaspalov.
(b) Emperor Cleon I.
(c) Eto Demerzel.
(d) Wanda Seldon.
6. What is Kaspal Kaspalov's last word before dying in Part 2, Cleon I, Chapter 8?
7. What economically depressed sector of the planet Trantor produces energy in heatsinks dug deep underground near the superheated planetary magma?
8. What is a term used to identify a lower social class, usually the working class?
9. Part 2 jumps forward to ten years into Hari's tenure in what office?
(a) First Minister.
(b) Second Minister.
(c) Sixth Minister.
(d) Fourth Minister.
10. In Part 1, Eto Demerzel, Chapter 5, as soon as Hari arranges a meeting with Eto, who requests one first?
(a) Jo-Jo Joranum.
(b) Mandell Gruber.
(c) Gennaro Mummery.
(d) Yugo Amaryl.
11. What Old Joranumite frequently questions and challenges Gambol Deen Namarti as they reconstitute the movement in Wye Sector?
(a) Emperor Cleon I.
(b) Kaspal Kaspalov.
(c) Gennaro Mummery.
(d) Gleb Andorin.
12. Raych is frustrated by every sector's jealousy and greed as he works in what office in Part 2, Cleon I, Chapter 7?
(a) The Ministry of Health.
(b) The Ministry of Population.
(c) The Ministry of Taxation.
(d) The Ministry of Defense.
13. In Part 2, Cleon I, Chapter 8, Hari reveals that automatic damage control has failed in how many recent minor earthquakes?
14. Who comes to Hari to attempt to beg his way out of his appointment in Part 2, Cleon I, Chapter 19?
(a) Wanda Seldon.
(b) Gennaro Mummery.
(c) Mandell Gruber.
(d) Emperor Cleon I.
15. By what name does Raych refer to himself in Part 2, Cleon I, Chapter 12?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Part 2, Cleon I, Chapter 16, Andorin claims that the new man that he has enlisted is what?
2. In Part 2, Cleon I, Chapter 3, Hari is happy with the fact that how many years of advanced computers have advanced the project?
3. Kaspal Kaspalov is murdered where in Part 2, Cleon I, Chapter 8?
4. What attractive prostitute approaches Raych in Part 2, Cleon I, Chapter 11?
5. Having studied what almost-universal phenomenon, Hari concludes that it is overheating the Galaxy in Part 2, Cleon I, Chapter 3?
This section contains 470 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)