|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Raych reveals that Eto is what in Part 1, Eto Demerzel, Chapter 18?
(a) A republican.
(b) A human.
(c) A woman.
(d) A robot.
2. Who prepares to infiltrate the multitude of new gardeners who will be brought in, subject to minimal security in Part 2, Cleon I, Chapter 13?
3. In Part 2, Cleon I, Chapter 4, Dors questions Hari as to why what must be lost?
(a) The Periphery.
(b) The Enlightenment.
(c) The Truth.
(d) The Intuition.
4. Who is the last Galactic Emperor of the Entun dynasty?
(a) Emperor Cleon I.
(b) Emperor Stettin Palver.
(c) Emperor Gleb Andorin.
(d) Emperor Wanda Seldon.
5. What is Manella's last name in the novel?
6. Hari Seldon is a mathematician from what obscure outer world?
7. Kaspal Kaspalov is ordered to destroy ventilation in what sector any way he wishes in Part 2, Cleon I, Chapter 5?
(a) Anemoria Sector.
(b) Mycogen Sector.
(c) Wye Secor.
(d) Dahl Sector.
8. What attractive prostitute approaches Raych in Part 2, Cleon I, Chapter 11?
9. The attractive prostitute who approaches Raych in Part 2, Cleon I, Chapter 11, nervously not to recognize what name?
10. What is the third of the Three Laws of Robotics?
(a) Laws which humans make are too difficult to obey.
(b) A robot may not injure a human or allow one to come to harm.
(c) A robot must protect its own existence, unless this conflicts with the First or Second Law.
(d) A robot must obey human orders unless such orders would conflict with the First Law.
11. What is a form of government in which a single entity rules with absolute power?
12. In Part 2, Cleon I, Chapter 16, Andorin wants assurance that he will become what at the same time as Namarti becomes First Minister?
(a) Chief Gardener.
(c) Second Minister.
(d) Prime Minister.
13. What is Kaspal Kaspalov's last word before dying in Part 2, Cleon I, Chapter 8?
14. Who swiftly disarms a would-be assassin and gets him to name his cohorts, by threat of torture in Part 2, Cleon I, Chapter 2?
(a) Dors Venábili.
(b) Hari Seldon.
(c) Mandell Gruber.
(d) Kaspal Kaspalov.
15. In Part 1, Eto Demerzel, Chapter 19, Cleon goes to whose office to ask about the anti-robot flier?
(a) Eto Demerzel's.
(b) Yugo Amaryl's.
(c) Dr. Tamwile Elar's.
(d) Hari Seldon's.
Short Answer Questions
1. Kaspal Kaspalov is murdered where in Part 2, Cleon I, Chapter 8?
2. According to Namarti's plan in Part 2, Cleon I, Chapter 21, who is to kill Hari?
3. Part 2 jumps forward to ten years into Hari's tenure in what office?
4. In Part 2, Cleon I, Chapter 9, Cleon advises Hari that a few exemplary executions of saboteurs would be useful, Hari argues that this will only lead to what?
5. Who reports to Namarti his confidence that Raych will do anything required of him in Part 2, Cleon I, Chapter 13?
This section contains 483 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)