|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Dahl's worst section, where Hari's adopted son goes to search for signs of rebellion?
(c) Dahl .
2. What consists of 25 million inhabited worlds, all colonized so long ago that no one remembers a time when all humans inhabit a single tiny planet?
(a) The Astro Empire.
(b) The Stellar Empire.
(c) The Galactic Empire.
(d) The Solar Empire.
3. What is a fictional science in the Foundation universe which combines history, sociology, and mathematical statistics to make general predictions about the future behavior of very large groups of people?
4. Who is the protagonist of both Foundation prequels, Prelude to Foundation and Forward the Foundation?
(a) Dors Venábili.
(b) Hari Seldon.
(c) Yugo Amaryl.
(d) Eto Demerzel.
5. What attractive prostitute approaches Raych in Part 2, Cleon I, Chapter 11?
6. Who concludes that civil war can break out on Trantor or in the Outer Worlds, but not in both in Part 2, Cleon I, Chapter 3?
(a) Mandell Gruber.
(b) Yugo Amaryl.
(c) Hari Seldon.
(d) Emperor Cleon I.
7. In Part 2, Cleon I, Chapter 17, Namarti tells Andorin that Raych is whose son, doubtless a spy, whom they will use?
8. Raych reveals that Eto is what in Part 1, Eto Demerzel, Chapter 18?
(a) A robot.
(b) A woman.
(c) A republican.
(d) A human.
9. At what age did Hari Seldon travel to the center of the Galactic Universe to deliver a theoretical paper on psychohistory?
10. Emperor Cleon I was born in the same year as who?
(a) Hari Seldon.
(b) Raych Seldon.
(c) Eto Demerzel.
(d) Stettin Palver.
11. How old was Cleon 1 when he succeeded to the Imperial Throne?
12. Hari Seldon and Dors Venabili encountered Raych Seldon by accident in the wretched slums of what sector?
(a) Gumboot Sector.
(b) Nishaya Sector.
(c) Mycogen Sector.
(d) Billibotton Dahl Sector.
13. Mandell Gruber does not want to be promoted to what position because it would force him to work indoors in Part 2, Cleon I, Chapter 1?
(a) Head Driver.
(b) Head of Security.
(c) Chief Gardener.
(d) Prime Minister.
14. The attractive prostitute who approaches Raych in Part 2, Cleon I, Chapter 11, nervously not to recognize what name?
15. In Part 2, Cleon I, Chapter 3, Hari is happy with the fact that how many years of advanced computers have advanced the project?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the time line of the Entun dynasty in the novel?
2. Hari tells of whose bravery during the murder attempt in Part 2, Cleon I, Chapter 6?
3. Raych is frustrated by every sector's jealousy and greed as he works in what office in Part 2, Cleon I, Chapter 7?
4. Whose policy consists of fostering and exploiting breakdowns in the infrastructure around Trantor to foment popular discontent in Part 2, Cleon I, Chapter 5?
5. In Part 2, Cleon I, Chapter 8, Hari reveals that automatic damage control has failed in how many recent minor earthquakes?
This section contains 495 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)