1. Who is the protagonist of both Foundation prequels, Prelude to Foundation and Forward the Foundation?
2. Who is the First Minister to Emperor Cleon I?
3. Who is a native of the Dahl Sector of Trantor and a brilliant self-taught mathematician languishing as a heatsink worker when Hari Seldon encounters him in Prelude to Foundation?
4. In Part 1, Eto Demerzel, Chapter 1, Yugo warns Hari Seldon about the danger of whose preaching of social justice?
5. What is a fictional science in the Foundation universe which combines history, sociology, and mathematical statistics to make general predictions about the future behavior of very large groups of people?
This section contains 4,269 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)