|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5, Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Part 4, Wanda Seldon, Chapter 5, Hari orders Raych to drop everything and assist him in plotting a full what for the family?
2. In what year did Cleon I succeed to the Imperial Throne?
(a) 15,128 GE.
(b) 19, 982 GE.
(c) 12,010 GE.
(d) 9,872 GE.
3. Manella might face death for having inadvertently providing whose weapon in Part 3, Dors Venabili, Chapter 3?
(a) Mandell Gruber's.
(b) Stettin Palver's.
(c) Gennaro Mummery's.
(d) Yugo Amaryl's.
4. In Part 4, Wanda Seldon, Chapter 21, the Empire is now a democracy in which how many battling legislators prevent anything even trivial from happening?
5. In what year does Hari Seldon die in Part 5, Epilogue?
(a) 27,386 GE.
(b) 12,069 GE.
(c) 18,224 GE.
(d) 5,872 GE.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Namarti's plan in Part 2, Cleon I, Chapter 21, who is to kill Hari?
2. In Part 4, Wanda Seldon, Chapter 22, who greets Hari and Wanda cordially in his plush office?
3. Yugo Amaryl is nearly how old in Part 3, Dors Venabili, Chapter 6?
4. In Part 3, Dors Venabili, Chapter 6, Hari accepts mortality but would regret leaving what unfinished?
5. In Part 2, Cleon I, Chapter 9, Cleon advises Hari that a few exemplary executions of saboteurs would be useful, Hari argues that this will only lead to what?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)