|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Cleon I, Chapters 10-25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The planet Trantor is a complex of how many semi-autonomous sectors at the center of the Galaxy?
2. In Part 2, Cleon I, Chapter 4, Hari states that while Joranum is dead, his followers could repeat the survival of the Globalists on Helicon of how many years ago?
3. Who prepares to infiltrate the multitude of new gardeners who will be brought in, subject to minimal security in Part 2, Cleon I, Chapter 13?
4. What attractive prostitute approaches Raych in Part 2, Cleon I, Chapter 11?
5. Jo-Jo Joranum was born in what sector of Trantor?
(a) The Billibotton Dahl Sector.
(b) The Mycogen Sector.
(c) The Gumboot Sector.
(d) The Nishaya Sector.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Part 1, Eto Demerzel, Chapter 16, Raych sits in a cell listening to whose rote lecture about civil order?
2. When was Cleon I born in the novel?
3. Who was Emperor Cleon I's father?
4. In Part 2, Cleon I, Chapter 9, Cleon advises Hari that a few exemplary executions of saboteurs would be useful, Hari argues that this will only lead to what?
5. In Part 2, Cleon I, Chapter 9, Cleon informs Gruber of his elevation to what title?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)