|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Cleon I, Chapters 10-25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The man who approaches Raych in Part 2, Cleon I, Chapter 12 doubts that he is old enough to be what?
(d) A Joranumite.
2. Whose policy consists of fostering and exploiting breakdowns in the infrastructure around Trantor to foment popular discontent in Part 2, Cleon I, Chapter 5?
(a) Emperor Cleon I.
(c) Yugo Amaryl.
(d) Gennaro Mummery.
3. What does Eto Demerzel tell Hari to call him in Part 1, Eto Demerzel, Chapter 11?
4. Raych is frustrated by every sector's jealousy and greed as he works in what office in Part 2, Cleon I, Chapter 7?
(a) The Ministry of Defense.
(b) The Ministry of Health.
(c) The Ministry of Taxation.
(d) The Ministry of Population.
5. In Part 2, Cleon I, Chapter 3, Hari is happy with the fact that how many years of advanced computers have advanced the project?
Short Answer Questions
1. Gleb Andorin is a nephew of what infamous figure?
2. Who comes to Hari to attempt to beg his way out of his appointment in Part 2, Cleon I, Chapter 19?
3. What is a term used to identify a lower social class, usually the working class?
4. Who recognizes Yugo's story and agrees to pass along a coded message to Joranum in Part 1, Eto Demerzel, Chapter 16?
5. What consists of 25 million inhabited worlds, all colonized so long ago that no one remembers a time when all humans inhabit a single tiny planet?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)