|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Cleon I, Chapters 10-25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What key concept of psychohistory states that because any action can have unpredictable, chaotic effects, all actions must be as close to zero as possible?
2. Yugo favors using what to supplement insufficiently precise psychohistory?
3. What is a form of government in which a single entity rules with absolute power?
4. In Part 1, Eto Demerzel, Chapter 2, Hari obsesses about turning how old?
5. In Part 2, Cleon I, Chapter 4, Hari states that while Joranum is dead, his followers could repeat the survival of the Globalists on Helicon of how many years ago?
Short Answer Questions
1. The planet Trantor is a complex of how many semi-autonomous sectors at the center of the Galaxy?
2. Who is a native of the Dahl Sector of Trantor and a brilliant self-taught mathematician languishing as a heatsink worker when Hari Seldon encounters him in Prelude to Foundation?
3. What is Kaspal Kaspalov's last word before dying in Part 2, Cleon I, Chapter 8?
4. In Part 1, Eto Demerzel, Chapter 21, Dors worries that Joranum could soon seize power, but who predicts that his movement will collapse?
5. In Part 2, Cleon I, Chapter 9, Cleon informs Gruber of his elevation to what title?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)