|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Cleon I, Chapters 1-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Dahl's worst section, where Hari's adopted son goes to search for signs of rebellion?
(a) Dahl .
2. Who is the last Galactic Emperor of the Entun dynasty?
(a) Emperor Gleb Andorin.
(b) Emperor Wanda Seldon.
(c) Emperor Stettin Palver.
(d) Emperor Cleon I.
3. What refers to the act of deliberately killing someone, especially a public figure, usually for hire or for political reasons?
4. Hari Seldon is a mathematician from what obscure outer world?
5. In Part 1, Eto Demerzel, Chapter 1, Yugo warns Hari Seldon about the danger of whose preaching of social justice?
(a) Eto Demerzel.
(b) Jo-Jo Joranum's.
(c) Yugo Amaryl.
(d) Hari Seldon.
Short Answer Questions
1. Raych reveals that Eto is what in Part 1, Eto Demerzel, Chapter 18?
2. Whose policy consists of fostering and exploiting breakdowns in the infrastructure around Trantor to foment popular discontent in Part 2, Cleon I, Chapter 5?
3. Who is the protagonist of both Foundation prequels, Prelude to Foundation and Forward the Foundation?
4. Who swiftly disarms a would-be assassin and gets him to name his cohorts, by threat of torture in Part 2, Cleon I, Chapter 2?
5. In Part 1, Eto Demerzel, Chapter 2, Hari comes upon a rowdy pro-Joranum demonstration led by whom?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)