|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Dors Venabili, Chapters 1-13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Part 2, Cleon I, Chapter 16, Andorin claims that the new man that he has enlisted is what?
(a) An experienced assassin.
(b) An idealist.
(c) A spy.
(d) A robot.
2. In Part 2, Cleon I, Chapter 4, Hari rejects the idea that remnant Joranumites might plot to kill whom?
(a) Kaspal Kaspalov.
(b) Gleb Andorin.
(c) Dors Venábili.
(d) Emperor Cleon I.
3. What is the second of the Three Laws of Robotics?
(a) A robot must obey human orders unless such orders would conflict with the First Law.
(b) A robot may not injure a human or allow one to come to harm.A robot may not injure a human or allow one to come to harm.
(c) Laws which humans make are too difficult to obey.
(d) A robot must protect its own existence, unless this conflicts with the First or Second Law.
4. Hari Seldon is a mathematician from what obscure outer world?
5. What consists of 25 million inhabited worlds, all colonized so long ago that no one remembers a time when all humans inhabit a single tiny planet?
(a) The Stellar Empire.
(b) The Solar Empire.
(c) The Astro Empire.
(d) The Galactic Empire.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Part 3, Dors Venabili, Chapter 7, Wanda's dream involves two men using what phrase?
2. In Part 1, Eto Demerzel, Chapter 1, Yugo warns Hari Seldon about the danger of whose preaching of social justice?
3. In Part 1, Eto Demerzel, Chapter 22, who practices laughing on cue for Hari and Dors before performing on camera?
4. Who is Hari's adopted son?
5. Joranum refuses to believe that psychohistory in how many years of intense work has yielded no practical tools?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)