|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Dors Venabili, Chapters 1-13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Part 3, Dors Venabili, Chapter 5, Raych recalls recovering from what kind of depression?
2. In Part 1, Eto Demerzel, Chapter 13, Dors reacts with cold disapproval when Hari reveals that he expects whose famous charm to win over Joranum and save the Empire?
(a) Kaspal Kaspalov's.
(b) Yugo Amaryl's.
(c) Raych Seldon's.
(d) Mandell Gruber's.
3. What is the name of Dahl's worst section, where Hari's adopted son goes to search for signs of rebellion?
(a) Dahl .
4. Whose policy consists of fostering and exploiting breakdowns in the infrastructure around Trantor to foment popular discontent in Part 2, Cleon I, Chapter 5?
(a) Yugo Amaryl.
(b) Emperor Cleon I.
(d) Gennaro Mummery.
5. What is a term used to identify a lower social class, usually the working class?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Part 2, Cleon I, Chapter 17, Namarti tells Andorin that Raych is whose son, doubtless a spy, whom they will use?
2. Who is Hari's adopted son?
3. In Part 3, Dors Venabili, Chapter 2, Hari laments the signs of aging in him but not in whom?
4. Who cautions that most Outer Worlds have adequate armed forces of their own, requiring caution, in Part 3, Dors Venabili, Chapter 12?
5. Who was Emperor Cleon I's father?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)