|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Dors Venabili, Chapters 1-13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Emperor Cleon I was born in the same year as who?
(a) Eto Demerzel.
(b) Stettin Palver.
(c) Raych Seldon.
(d) Hari Seldon.
2. In Part 1, Eto Demerzel, Chapter 16, Raych sits in a cell listening to whose rote lecture about civil order?
(a) Guardsman Sander Nee's.
(b) Cpl. Quinber's.
(c) Col. Hender Linn's.
(d) Emperor Agis XIV's.
3. In Part 2, Cleon I, Chapter 4, Hari rejects the idea that remnant Joranumites might plot to kill whom?
(a) Gleb Andorin.
(b) Dors Venábili.
(c) Emperor Cleon I.
(d) Kaspal Kaspalov.
4. What is the Zeroth Law of Robotics?
(a) A robot must obey human orders unless such orders would conflict with the First Law.
(b) A robot must protect its own existence, unless this conflicts with the First or Second Law.
(c) Laws which humans make are too difficult to obey.
(d) A robot may not harm humanity at large, or allow it to come to harm.
5. In Part 1, Eto Demerzel, Chapter 2, Hari obsesses about turning how old?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Part 3, Dors Venabili, Chapter 9, Hari resents hearing that Elar has postponed Hari's meeting with whom?
2. Wanda Seldon is almost how old in Part 3, Dors Venabili, Chapter 1?
3. In Part 2, Cleon I, Chapter 4, Dors questions Hari as to why what must be lost?
4. What is Kaspal Kaspalov's last word before dying in Part 2, Cleon I, Chapter 8?
5. Where did Hari return after retiring from politics in Part 3, Dors Venabili, Chapter 3?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)