|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Fidget?
(a) Lewis's dog
(b) The camp mascot.
(c) A Corporal who befriends Lewis.
(d) Chesty's personal aide.
2. Whom does Lewis throw a New Year's party for while in the hospital?
(c) Phil Leslie.
3. Who is Commander Shaughnessey?
(a) The doctor in charge of Lewis's hand surgery.
(b) The hospital corpsman who encourages and assists Lewis.
(c) The nurse who bathes Lewis's wounds.
(d) Lewis's physical therapist.
4. In Chapter 9, what does Lewis do for three days?
(a) Hide from friends and family.
(b) Mope around the house.
(c) Call supporters.
(d) Lock himself away in his private office.
5. Why does Lewis have some difficulty with his co-workers in Chapter 8?
(a) They dislike Lewis for granting clemency to draft dodgers.
(b) They are nervous about his disabilities.
(c) Lewis has an abrasive temperament.
(d) They do not agree with his political views.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Chesty in October of 1971?
2. What opportunity does President Ford provide for Lewis?
3. What difficulties do Lewis and his sister have to adapt to when they move to Saluda, Virginia?
4. Why does the platoon carefully bury their garbage?
5. What is the name of Lewis's twin sister?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)