|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jenny wrap around Forrest at the demonstration in Chapter 11?
2. What is Forrest put in charge of that causes an explosion?
(a) Cleaning the bathrooms.
(b) The ammunition.
(c) The kitchen, making his first meal.
(d) Cleaning the guns.
3. What happens to Forrest at the beginning of Chapter 5 concerning college?
(a) He flunks out.
(b) He graduates.
(c) He is put on academic probation.
(d) He is made valedictorian.
4. What planet does NASA ask Forrest to go on his first mission to?
5. What President does Forrest get to meet in Chapter 8?
(a) President Gerald R. Ford.
(b) President Richard M. Nixon.
(c) President John F. Kennedy.
(d) President Lyndon Johnson.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Forrest go after leaving Peking?
2. In Chapter 7, who does Forrest hurry to tell about his award, but finds him gone?
3. Where is the hospital located that Forrest recovers at in Vietnam?
4. What does Forrest realize from literature?
5. What does Forrest enjoy doing in the afternoons while recovering from his wound in Vietnam?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe what happens on Forrest and Jenny's first date.
2. Describe what happens when Forrest meets President Lyndon B. Johnson in Chapter 8.
3. Describe Forrest's two month stay at a hospital in Danang.
4. Explain what Mr. Wilkins makes Forrest do after he is arrested as a spy.
5. Explain how Forrest does in his courses in Chapter 3.
6. Describe what happens when Forrest audits Dr. Quackenbush's new course, "Role of the Idiot in World Literature."
7. Explain what three factors prove crucial for Forrest going forward in his life after the army.
8. Summarize how Forrest was raised and his early schooling.
9. Describe where Forrest first stays at the University of Alabama.
10. Explain what happens to Forrest's best friend Bubba in Chapter 6.
This section contains 894 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)