|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Forrest's Sergeant in Chapter 6?
(a) Sgt. Kranz.
(b) Sgt. Curtis.
(c) Sgt. Dans.
(d) Sgt. Bubba.
2. What is the name of the club that Forrest tries to find Jenny at in Chapter 10?
(a) Hodaddy Club.
(b) YoMommy Club.
(c) Mr. Pitts Club.
(d) The Chat and Chew Club.
3. What does Forrest's new friend, Bubba, let him play?
(a) His guitar.
(b) His violin.
(c) His banjo.
(d) His harmonica.
4. Why is Forrest arrested while in Peking?
(a) He hooks up with a prostitute.
(b) He gets in a fight.
(c) He is thought to be a spy.
(d) He makes a mess at Peking Duck Resturant.
5. What do the Vietnam veterans involved in the demonstration have Forrest do?
(a) Set fire to a flag.
(b) Tell a story.
(c) March in their parade.
(d) Be their spokesman.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 8, what does Forrest see a large group of people doing in San Francisco, CA?
2. What does the drummer, Mose, introduce Forrest to?
3. Where is Forrest's wound located on his body?
4. In what city does Jenny discover two girls trying to seduce Forrest?
5. Who does Forrest attract the attention of while at the award ceremony?
Short Essay Questions
1. Explain what happens to Forrest's best friend Bubba in Chapter 6.
2. Describe Forrest's two month stay at a hospital in Danang.
3. Recall what happens when Forrest finds Jenny protesting the war in Washington.
4. Describe what happens when Forrest and Jenny are reunited in Chapter 10.
5. Recall what mama and Jenny write Forrest in their letters in Chapter 7.
6. Explain what three factors prove crucial for Forrest going forward in his life after the army.
7. Describe how Forrest Gump introduces himself in Chapter 1.
8. Recall what happens during the Orange Bowl in Chapter 4.
9. List what Mr. Wilkins is hired to coach Forrest on while he is in Peking, China.
10. Recall what happens during and after Forrest's first University of Alabama football game.
This section contains 876 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)