|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Forrest describe the food in the Army?
(a) Really good, but scarce.
(b) Terrible, but plentiful.
(c) Horrible and scarce.
(d) Really good and plentiful.
2. During the football games, what do the other players tell Forrest after they give him the ball?
3. Where does Forrest head to find Jenny in Chapter 11?
4. What team does Forrest make in high school?
(a) Second string on the football team.
(b) First string on the football team.
(c) All State Baseball Team.
(d) All State Football Team.
5. What is the special school that Forrest attends considered?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Forrest's band buy in Chapter 11?
2. What does Forrest know about people?
3. What is the name of the doctor who examines Forrest in Chapter 4?
4. After staying briefly in a dorm room, where does Forrest move to at college?
5. Why is Forrest's mama crying when he gets home from college?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe where Forrest first stays at the University of Alabama.
2. Briefly describe Forrest's experience with football.
3. Describe how Forrest's father died.
4. Describe what happens when Forrest audits Dr. Quackenbush's new course, "Role of the Idiot in World Literature."
5. Recall what happens between Chairman Mao and Forrest in Chapter 9.
6. Explain what three factors prove crucial for Forrest going forward in his life after the army.
7. Describe what happens to Forrest at the beginning of Chapter 5 that has to do with college.
8. Recall what happens when Forrest finds Jenny protesting the war in Washington.
9. Describe what Lt. Dan writes Forrest in his goodbye note, and how Forrest feels about it.
10. Recall what happens during and after Forrest's first University of Alabama football game.
This section contains 808 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)