|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Forrest have a movie date with in Chapter 2, which ends in disaster?
(b) Jenny Curran.
(d) Miss French.
2. What does Jenny wrap around Forrest at the demonstration in Chapter 11?
3. Where is Forrest's barracks located?
(a) Ft. Benning, GA.
(b) Ft. Hood, TX.
(c) Ft. Lee, VA.
(d) Ft. Greely, AK.
4. How does Forrest describe the food in the Army?
(a) Really good, but scarce.
(b) Horrible and scarce.
(c) Really good and plentiful.
(d) Terrible, but plentiful.
5. Where does Forrest head to find Jenny in Chapter 11?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the doctor in Chapter 4 present Forrest as to his medical students?
2. What does Forrest learn he is going to be awarded in Chapter 7?
3. What team does Forrest make in high school?
4. Who does Forrest discover Jenny having sex with in Chapter 4?
5. In Chapter 7, what does Forrest read about in his letter from Jenny?
Short Essay Questions
1. Recall what happens between Chairman Mao and Forrest in Chapter 9.
2. Explain what Mr. Wilkins makes Forrest do after he is arrested as a spy.
3. Describe Forrest's two month stay at a hospital in Danang.
4. Describe what happens to Forrest at the beginning of Chapter 5 that has to do with college.
5. Compare how Forrest feels about the Army to football and life in college.
6. Describe how Forrest's father died.
7. Summarize how Forrest was raised and his early schooling.
8. Describe what happens when Forrest and Jenny are reunited in Chapter 10.
9. Explain what three factors prove crucial for Forrest going forward in his life after the army.
10. Recall how Forrest claims to have read about idiots in literature, and list those authors.
This section contains 864 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)