|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Forrest's psychiatrist in Chapter 12?
(a) Dr. Walton.
(b) Dr. Fritch.
(c) Dr. Quackenbush.
(d) Dr. Kranz.
2. What is the name of Forrest's high school football coach?
(a) Coach Bubba.
(b) Coach Dan.
(c) Coach Fellers.
(d) Coach Bryant.
3. How does Forrest describe the food in the Army?
(a) Really good and plentiful.
(b) Really good, but scarce.
(c) Terrible, but plentiful.
(d) Horrible and scarce.
4. How does Forrest describe the other students that attend his special school?
(c) Funny fellers.
5. What does Forrest not get invited to while at college?
(a) The dorm parties.
(b) His roommate's birthday party.
(c) The after-game parties.
(d) The college girl's choice dance.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of courses is Forrest signed up for at college?
2. What does eating shrimp remind Forrest of?
3. Where is Forrest sent for the remaining two years of his Army duties?
4. Who is assigned to accompany Forrest to Washington, DC?
5. How many touchdowns does Forrest score in the opening game at college?
Short Essay Questions
1. Explain how Forrest does in his courses in Chapter 3.
2. Recall what happens during and after Forrest's first University of Alabama football game.
3. Recall how Forrest meets his friend Bubba.
4. Describe how Forrest Gump introduces himself in Chapter 1.
5. Describe where Forrest first stays at the University of Alabama.
6. Describe how Forrest's father died.
7. Describe Forrest and Jenny's relationship in Chapter 4.
8. Describe what happens when Forrest, Doyle, and Bones are sent on a dangerous mission in Vietnam.
9. Describe what happens to Forrest at the beginning of Chapter 5 that has to do with college.
10. Recall what happens during the Orange Bowl in Chapter 4.
This section contains 741 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)