|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the first city Forrest goes to when he is shipped to Vietnam?
(a) Phu Ly.
(b) Rach Gia.
(c) Phan Thiet.
2. Where is Forrest's wound located on his body?
(a) His arm.
(b) His leg.
(c) His butt.
(d) His back.
3. What team does Forrest make in high school?
(a) First string on the football team.
(b) All State Football Team.
(c) All State Baseball Team.
(d) Second string on the football team.
4. Forrest's mother is very __________.
5. Where is Forrest's barracks located?
(a) Ft. Benning, GA.
(b) Ft. Hood, TX.
(c) Ft. Lee, VA.
(d) Ft. Greely, AK.
6. What planet does NASA ask Forrest to go on his first mission to?
7. What happens after Forrest gets his growth spurt?
(a) He gets recruited for high school football.
(b) He gets in a fight.
(c) He goes on his first date.
(d) He gets recruited for high school basketball.
8. What does Jenny wrap around Forrest at the demonstration in Chapter 11?
9. What does Mr. Wilkins coach Forrest about?
(a) Bowing, adjusting himself in public, and table manners.
(b) Speaking, walking, and eating.
(c) Ping-pong and chess.
(d) Dancing and singing.
10. What does Forrest's band buy in Chapter 11?
(a) A big house.
(b) A bus.
(c) New guitars.
(d) Matching band T-shirts.
11. What is Forrest put in charge of that causes an explosion?
(a) Cleaning the bathrooms.
(b) Cleaning the guns.
(c) The kitchen, making his first meal.
(d) The ammunition.
12. What position does Forrest play in football?
(b) Tight end.
(d) Wide reciever.
13. How do the barracks in the Army compare to Forrest's dorm in college?
(a) Way worse.
(d) The same.
14. What is Forrest summarizing when he sets fire to a set in Chapter 11?
(a) A scene in Shakespear's Othello.
(b) A scene in Shakespeare's King Lear.
(c) A scene in Shakespeare's The Merchant of Venice.
(d) A scene in Shakespear's As You Like It.
15. Who is in the cot next to Forrest in the hospital in Vietnam?
(b) Lt. Dan.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Forrest's psychiatrist in Chapter 12?
2. What is the name of the university that Forrest attends?
3. What happens to Forrest at the beginning of Chapter 5 concerning college?
4. Where is the hospital located that Forrest recovers at in Vietnam?
5. How does Forrest finally manage to be let off from his punishment for causing an explosion?
This section contains 436 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)