|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Forrest put in charge of that causes an explosion?
(a) Cleaning the bathrooms.
(b) The kitchen, making his first meal.
(c) Cleaning the guns.
(d) The ammunition.
2. Who does Forrest rescue from drowning while in Peking?
(a) A pregnant woman.
(b) A little boy.
(c) Chairman Mao.
(d) Mr. Chi.
3. What is the name of the first city Forrest goes to when he is shipped to Vietnam?
(a) Phan Thiet.
(b) Phu Ly.
(d) Rach Gia.
4. What is the name of Forrest's roommate at college?
5. What does Forrest know about people?
(a) That everyone has a good side.
(b) When they cheat him.
(c) That not everyone is nice.
(d) When they avoid him.
6. What does Forrest say when handed his award at the award ceremony?
(a) I got to cough."
(b) "I got to sneeze."
(c) "I got to pee."
(d) I got to throw up."
7. What is the name of Forrest's psychiatrist in Chapter 12?
(a) Dr. Fritch.
(b) Dr. Quackenbush.
(c) Dr. Walton.
(d) Dr. Kranz.
8. What do the Chinese suggest after Forrest saves the person from drowning in Peking?
(a) Giving Forrest a medal of honor.
(b) Restoring diplomatic relations.
(c) Giving Forrest money.
(d) Naming a city after Forrest.
9. What do the Vietnam veterans involved in the demonstration have Forrest do?
(a) Be their spokesman.
(b) Set fire to a flag.
(c) March in their parade.
(d) Tell a story.
10. Who is in the cot next to Forrest in the hospital in Vietnam?
(c) Lt. Dan.
11. What team does Forrest make in high school?
(a) All State Baseball Team.
(b) Second string on the football team.
(c) All State Football Team.
(d) First string on the football team.
12. Who is assigned to accompany Forrest to Washington, DC?
(a) Lt. Col. Doyle.
(b) Lt. Col. Gooch.
(c) Lt. Col. Dan.
(d) Lt. Col. Kranz.
13. What does Forrest discover about Army people that's worse than football coaches?
(a) They are more physcially abusive.
(b) They yell louder and swear more.
(c) They make fun of you more.
(d) They don't wear deodorant and smell bad.
14. What is the name of Forrest's high school football coach?
(a) Coach Fellers.
(b) Coach Bryant.
(c) Coach Bubba.
(d) Coach Dan.
15. What kind of courses is Forrest signed up for at college?
(a) Baseball player-friendly courses.
(b) Basketball player-friendly courses.
(c) Hockey player-friendly courses.
(d) Football player-friendly courses.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Forrest head to find Jenny in Chapter 11?
2. What do the Chinese people honor Forrest with?
3. Which team wins at the Orange Bowl in Chapter 4?
4. Who does Forrest attract the attention of while at the award ceremony?
5. What does Forrest's band buy in Chapter 11?
This section contains 437 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)