1. In Chapter 1, what does Forrest Gump introduce himself as?
2. How has Forrest been treated in his life?
3. What does Forrest know about people?
When they cheat him.
4. What does Forrest realize from literature?
That idiots are smarter than people think.
5. Forrest's mother is very __________.
6. What is the special school that Forrest attends considered?
7. How does Forrest describe the other students that attend his special school?
8. How old is Forrest when he has a growth spurt?
9. What happens after Forrest gets his growth spurt?
He gets recruited for high school football.
This section contains 4,296 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)