|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21-22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Forrest summarizing when he sets fire to a set in Chapter 11?
(a) A scene in Shakespear's As You Like It.
(b) A scene in Shakespeare's King Lear.
(c) A scene in Shakespeare's The Merchant of Venice.
(d) A scene in Shakespear's Othello.
2. Why is Forrest's mama crying when he gets home from college?
(a) Because he flunked out of school.
(b) Because she's so proud that he graduated.
(c) He has been drafted.
(d) His dad died.
3. Where does Forrest take a bus to in Chapter 21?
(a) Miami, Florida.
(b) Austin, Texas.
(c) Mobile, Alabama.
(d) Indianapolis, Indiana.
4. What does Forrest's high school football coach notice about him?
(a) How strong he is.
(b) How stupid he is.
(c) How big he is.
(d) How fast he is.
5. What is the name of the club that Forrest tries to find Jenny at in Chapter 10?
(a) Hodaddy Club.
(b) The Chat and Chew Club.
(c) Mr. Pitts Club.
(d) YoMommy Club.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the Vietnam veterans involved in the demonstration have Forrest do?
2. How much money does Forrest earn per week in Chapter 18?
3. Who does Forrest find sheltering himself from the rain under a garbage bag?
4. What does Forrest refrain from saying when he is told that he is going to get an award for his heroism?
5. Who does Forrest attract the attention of while at the award ceremony?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)