|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21-22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Forrest discover about Army people that's worse than football coaches?
(a) They yell louder and swear more.
(b) They are more physcially abusive.
(c) They don't wear deodorant and smell bad.
(d) They make fun of you more.
2. What does eating shrimp remind Forrest of?
(b) His mama.
(d) Lt. Dan.
3. What does Forrest know about people?
(a) That everyone has a good side.
(b) When they cheat him.
(c) When they avoid him.
(d) That not everyone is nice.
4. What does Forrest do to calm Sue while up in space?
(a) Feeds her bananas.
(b) Sings her a song.
(c) Scratches her back.
(d) Plays the harmonica.
5. In Chapter 17, who does Forrest learn that his mama ran off with?
(a) A Catholic.
(b) A Jehovah's Witness.
(c) A Lutheran.
(d) A Protestant.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of courses is Forrest signed up for at college?
2. In Chapter 7, what does Forrest read about in his letter from his mama?
3. In Chapter 7, who does Forrest hurry to tell about his award, but finds him gone?
4. Shortly after arriving in his first city in Vietnam, who are Forrest and his crew mates sent to relieve in the jungle?
5. What does the drummer, Mose, introduce Forrest to?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)