|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the Vietnam veterans involved in the demonstration have Forrest do?
(a) Be their spokesman.
(b) March in their parade.
(c) Set fire to a flag.
(d) Tell a story.
2. What does Mr. Wilkins make Forrest do that makes him feel like a fool?
(a) Wear a helium balloon with an identifying note.
(b) Wear a name tag.
(c) Sing and dance in front of a crowd.
(d) Run around the town naked.
3. What does Forrest not get invited to while at college?
(a) The dorm parties.
(b) The college girl's choice dance.
(c) His roommate's birthday party.
(d) The after-game parties.
4. How does Forrest describe the food in the Army?
(a) Really good and plentiful.
(b) Really good, but scarce.
(c) Terrible, but plentiful.
(d) Horrible and scarce.
5. Who explains to Forrest how to breed shrimp in a swamp?
(c) Lt. Dan.
(d) Mr. Chi.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Forrest realize from literature?
2. What does Jenny wrap around Forrest at the demonstration in Chapter 11?
3. In Chapter 1, what does Forrest Gump introduce himself as?
4. How many touchdowns does Forrest score in the opening game at college?
5. What does Forrest's new friend, Bubba, let him play?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)