|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 19-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Forrest feel bad for Sue in Chapter 13?
(a) She's been strapped in her seat for two days.
(b) She has been beaten.
(c) She hasn't been given anything to eat.
(d) She has been crying.
2. Who is in the cot next to Forrest in the hospital in Vietnam?
(d) Lt. Dan.
3. Who is assigned to accompany Forrest to Washington, DC?
(a) Lt. Col. Dan.
(b) Lt. Col. Kranz.
(c) Lt. Col. Doyle.
(d) Lt. Col. Gooch.
4. When Fritch radios home, where does she say they have crash-landed?
5. In Chapter 7, who does Forrest hurry to tell about his award, but finds him gone?
(a) Mr. Chi.
(b) Lt. Dan.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the opponent that Forrest must lose a match to in Chapter 19?
2. What does Sam want Forrest and Fritch to do as a diplomatic gesture?
3. How much money will Forrest get if he loses the match in Chapter 19?
4. What does Sue rip up while aboard the space shuttle in Chapter 13?
5. Where do Forrest, Sue, and Fritch make an emergency re-entry?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)