|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 19-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who do Forrest, Sue, and Fritch meet on the island?
(a) A POW named Bill.
(b) A young woman named Sara.
(c) A man on walkabout.
(d) Sam, who learned English during a year at Yale.
2. What does Forrest take up in the hospital that he beats everyone at?
3. Where is Forrest sent for the remaining two years of his Army duties?
(a) Fort Dix, NJ.
(b) Ft. Hood, TX.
(c) Ft. Lee, VA.
(d) Ft. Benning, GA.
4. What does Forrest refrain from saying when he is told that he is going to get an award for his heroism?
(a) That the award should go to those that died.
(b) That the excitement makes him want to throw up.
(c) That he really does not care.
(d) That the excitement makes him need to pee.
5. What does Sam want Forrest and Fritch to do as a diplomatic gesture?
(a) Join them for dinner.
(b) Help them get to America.
(c) Join in their war chant.
(d) Sacrifice their ape.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Forrest feel bad for Sue in Chapter 13?
2. Who explains to Forrest how to breed shrimp in a swamp?
3. In Chapter 7, what does Forrest read about in his letter from Jenny?
4. What does Jenny tell Forrest she wants out of life in Chapter 19?
5. In Chapter 7, who does Forrest hurry to tell about his award, but finds him gone?
This section contains 325 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)