• Forrest Gump introduces himself as an idiot.
• From literature, Forrest realizes that idiots are smarter than people think.
• Forrest is raised by a protective widowed mother.
• Forrest attends a useless special school for "funny fellers."
• A growth spurt at age 16 gets Forrest recruited for high school football.
• Forrest becomes a halfback and makes the All State Football team.
• Forrest attracts the attention of Coach "Bear" Bryant.
• Forrest goes on a disastrous date with Jenny Curran.
• A judge lets Forrest off the hook but orders him to get out of town.
• Forrest's mama puts him on a bus.
• Forrest begins school at the University of Alabama.
• Forrest rooms in the "Ape Dorm" with crazy Curtis.
• Football practice is grueling and Forrest is homesick.
• Forrest scores four touchdowns in the opening game.
• Forrest isn't invited to the after-game parties.
• Forrest meets Bubba, who lets him play...
This section contains 1,511 words
(approx. 6 pages at 300 words per page)