|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who supports Gerald and Angel in the trial?
(b) Monique's mother.
(c) The police chief.
(d) Rob's father.
2. How does Gerald know Andy?
(a) They go to school together.
(b) They use the same social worker.
(c) They are neighbors.
(d) They are teammates.
3. What does Gerald say Monique needs to do to make the right choice about Jordan?
(a) Remember the past.
(b) Pray about the decision.
(c) Talk to her daughter.
(d) Date other men.
4. How does Gerald know Rob?
(a) They were both cared for by aunt Queen.
(b) They go to school together.
(c) They work together.
(d) They are neighbors.
5. Who does Gerald call for help when Jordan comes home?
(a) His basketball coach.
(b) His grandmother.
(c) The social worker.
(d) Mr. Washington.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who gives Monique her medication when she is recovering?
2. What does Monique wear to Angel's recital?
3. What makes it hard for Gerald to concentrate during a basketball game?
4. What does Rob's father give Gerald after Rob dies?
5. What does Monique say Jordan has to do before moving in?
Short Essay Questions
1. What kinds of duties does Gerald take on when Jordan no longer lives with him?
2. What happens when Gerald hears Monique's heels clicking on the way to work?
3. How does the basketball team show their friendship to Gerald?
4. How does Gerald cope with Rob's death?
5. What ruins Angel's happiness about her honor in the dance class?
6. What is Angel's dance piece about, and how do people react to it?
7. What honor does Angel get from her dance class?
8. How does Monique get injured?
9. What does Jordan do when he realizes the flames in the kitchen were getting big?
10. How does Jordan deal with Monique after she is injured?
This section contains 711 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)