|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Gerald get to his sport games?
(a) He gets a ride with a friend.
(b) He walks.
(c) He takes the bus.
(d) He rides his bike.
2. How does Rob die?
(a) He is beat by a mugger.
(b) He overdoses on drugs.
(c) He is in a car accident.
(d) He gets sick with cancer.
3. What does Jordan say happened to him while he was in Jail?
(a) He was forgiven.
(b) He was saved.
(c) He was rehabilitated.
(d) He was resting.
4. Why does Gerald like to go to his sport games in a certain way?
(a) It loosens him up.
(b) It gets him out of his house.
(c) He doesn't want to be alone.
(d) He likes time to think.
5. What happens to Angel after Monique is injured?
(a) She is left alone with Jordan.
(b) She has nightmares.
(c) She gets depressed.
(d) She doesn't eat.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Angel do a lot after Monique is injured?
2. What does Monique take when her pain pills run out?
3. Where do Angel's teachers for her special class come from?
4. Why doesn't Gerald tell the police about Jordan's threats to Angel when he first learned of them?
5. What does Angel beg of Gerald to do after he feeds her while she is feverish?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Jordan scream as he runs out during the fire, and what does this mean?
2. What is Angel's dance piece about, and how do people react to it?
3. What makes Gerald proud during his basketball games?
4. What honor does Angel get from her dance class?
5. How does Gerald like to get to his basketball games, and why?
6. Why does Andy feel inferior around his friends?
7. What does Gerald find when he enters his apartment when it is smoking?
8. How does Rob die?
9. What does B.J. do for the basketball team, and why?
10. What does Mr. Washington do for Gerald when Rob dies?
This section contains 685 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)