|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of social worker was found for Gerald and Angel?
(d) Quick working.
2. What season does Jordan move back in?
3. What does Angel find at the end of her dance?
(a) A lake.
(d) Someone to help her.
4. Where does Rob's father take Gerald to talk?
(a) Burger King.
(c) Del Taco.
(d) Taco Bell.
5. What does Monique take when her pain pills run out?
(a) Illegal drugs.
(c) Sleeping pills.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Andy feel responsible for Rob's death?
2. What makes Jordan upset at home after getting out of prison?
3. How does Gerald know Andy?
4. What does Jordan do when Angel comes through the door?
5. What does Gerald do when Rob's father touches him on the shoulder?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Monique realize at the end of the book?
2. What ruins Angel's happiness about her honor in the dance class?
3. How is Gerald able to get the police in to arrest Jordan?
4. Why does Andy feel inferior around his friends?
5. How is Andy similar to Gerald?
6. What is Angel's dance piece about, and how do people react to it?
7. How does Gerald like to get to his basketball games, and why?
8. What kinds of duties does Gerald take on when Jordan no longer lives with him?
9. How does Rob die?
10. What does Jordan do when he realizes the flames in the kitchen were getting big?
This section contains 652 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)