|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Gerald when he hears that Aunt Queen died?
(a) A police station.
(b) His bedroom.
(c) The hospital.
(d) The car.
2. Where does Gerald's aunt live?
3. What disease does Angel come down with?
(a) Scarlet Fever.
(c) Chicken pox.
4. Where did Angel grow up?
(c) Ann Arbor.
5. What promise does Gerald make to Angel?
(a) He will get them out of Monique's house.
(b) He will find her real father.
(c) He will protect her from Jordan.
(d) He will make her future good.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who brings happiness to Gerald's life after Aunt Queen's death?
2. Why does Gerald hate to be without water?
3. What promise does Gerald make to his aunt after an accident?
4. Who recognizes Angel when Aunt Queen is taken to the hospital?
5. Why does Gerald get in between Jordan and Angel?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Angel come to relax around Aunt Queen?
2. What is Aunt Queen thinking just before she dies?
3. How did Gerald's house burn down?
4. What does Gerald do to improve the wheelchair ramp, and why?
5. What does Gerald say his duty in life is after Aunt Queen dies?
6. Why is Gerald wearing dirty pants at the beginning of the book?
7. What does Gerald want to do when Aunt Queen dies, and why doesn't he?
8. What does Gerald get for his eighth birthday?
9. What does Gerald's G.I. Joe signify to him?
10. What makes Gerald upset at Aunt Queen's house at the beginning of the book?
This section contains 631 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)