|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Gerald like to go to his sport games in a certain way?
(a) He doesn't want to be alone.
(b) He likes time to think.
(c) It loosens him up.
(d) It gets him out of his house.
2. What does Angel find at the end of her dance?
(a) Someone to help her.
(d) A lake.
3. What does Gerald do daily while Jordan is in jail?
(a) All of these.
(b) Does the laundry.
(c) Pays the bills.
(d) Cooks the meals.
4. What worries Gerald about Monique's medication when she is recovering?
(a) That she doesn't have enough.
(b) That she is taking too much.
(c) That they can't pay for it.
(d) That she has the wrong prescriptions.
5. What does Gerald feed Angel when she is feverish?
(a) French toast.
(b) A fruit smoothie.
(c) Scrambled eggs.
6. What kind of social worker was found for Gerald and Angel?
(c) Quick working.
7. What does Gerald say puts Monique into a good mood?
(a) Getting jobs.
(b) Hearing from Jordan.
(d) Coming home to a clean house.
8. What does Jordan like to buy for Tiger?
(b) French fries.
(c) Raw hide toys.
9. What did Angel tell Gerald Jordan had threatened while she was sick?
(a) To hurt Monique.
(b) To hurt Gerald.
(c) All of these.
(d) To kill Tiger.
10. Why does Gerald never leave the house during his vacation?
(a) He doesn't want Jordan to be alone with Angel.
(b) He is mad at his friends.
(c) All of these.
(d) He is recovering from an injury.
11. Where do Angel's teachers for her special class come from?
12. How does the audience feel about Angel's dance?
(a) They are amazed.
(b) They are moved.
(c) They are bored.
(d) They are afraid.
13. How does Gerald get to his sport games?
(a) He gets a ride with a friend.
(b) He walks.
(c) He takes the bus.
(d) He rides his bike.
14. Who supports Gerald and Angel in the trial?
(b) Monique's mother.
(c) The police chief.
(d) Rob's father.
15. Where does Rob usually sleep while his father is working?
(a) A hospital bed.
(b) A classroom.
(c) The locker room.
(d) The car.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Angel beg of Gerald to do after he feeds her while she is feverish?
2. What does Rob's father give Gerald after Rob dies?
3. Why doesn't Gerald tell the police about Jordan's threats to Angel when he first learned of them?
4. Why does Angel cry when Jordan is taken away by the police?
5. How is Monique injured?
This section contains 486 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)