|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6 through 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Gerald do to help his aunt get in and out of the house?
(a) Widens the door.
(b) Puts in a chair well.
(c) Puts traction paper on the ramp.
(d) Builds a ramp.
2. Why does Gerald not want to sit in the shopping cart at the beginning of the book?
(a) He has sores on his bum.
(b) He wants to see around.
(c) He wet his pants.
(d) He can't see his mother.
3. What does Gerald hope for on his birthday?
(a) A bike.
(b) A flashlight.
(c) A set of books.
(d) A train ticket.
4. How does Gerald feel when he is with his great aunt?
5. What does Jordan threaten to do if Angel doesn't do what he says when she is sick?
(a) Tell her mother.
(b) Hurt Gerald.
(c) Take her out of school.
(d) Kill her kitten.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Gerald's aunt threaten to get her lights turned back on?
2. What does Angel tell Gerald after sitting on Jordan's lap?
3. How does Gerald feel when he sees Angel on Jordan's lap?
4. What question makes Gerald's aunt yell at the beginning of the book?
5. What does Gerald's aunt make ornaments from?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)