|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6 through 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Gerald get in between Jordan and Angel?
(a) To calm them down.
(b) To protect Angel.
(c) All of these.
(d) To anger Jordan.
2. What does Gerald refuse to do at first on his birthday when his mother is there?
(a) Get out of bed.
(b) Look anyone in the eye.
(c) Touch his mother.
3. Why does Gerald not want to sit in the shopping cart at the beginning of the book?
(a) He wet his pants.
(b) He wants to see around.
(c) He can't see his mother.
(d) He has sores on his bum.
4. Why does Gerald's aunt allow Monique to visit?
(a) Her health is failing.
(b) Gerlad has been asking about her.
(c) She thinks Monique has changed.
(d) She is commanded by law.
5. What is the name of Gerald's sister?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Angel describe Gerald?
2. What does Gerald try to make with an old wheelchair?
3. What question makes Gerald's aunt yell at the beginning of the book?
4. Why does Gerald hate to be without water?
5. What is wrong with Gerald's great aunt?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)