|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11 through 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Gerald's sister live with most of her life?
(a) Her grandmother.
(b) Her uncle.
(c) Her aunt.
(d) Her father.
2. Why does Angel not want to report Jordan's abuse?
(a) She doesn't think people would believe her.
(b) She wants to stay with Gerald.
(c) She has nowhere else to go.
(d) She wants to protect her mother.
3. What does Gerald's aunt promise him on his birthday?
(a) He will not have to live with his mother.
(b) He will not get hurt.
(c) She will make up for the surprise.
(d) She will never die.
4. How does Gerald decide whether or not his mother is serious at the beginning of the book?
(a) He watches her movements.
(b) He studies her face.
(c) He listens to her tone.
(d) He asks her.
5. What does Angel like to do to express herself after Jordan is in jail?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Angel not want to take her tights off?
2. How does Gerald get where he goes after hearing about Jordan's threats?
3. Who does Gerald talk to first about Angel's fear of Jordan?
4. What does Gerald do to help his aunt get in and out of the house?
5. What did Angel tell Gerald Jordan had threatened while she was sick?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)