|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11 through 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Gerald have two of in his room?
2. What does Rob's father tell Gerald to do about Jordan?
(a) Go to the police.
(b) Get his mother to report him.
(c) Tell Social Services.
(d) Confront him.
3. How long did it take Gerald's aunt to pay for his big birthday gift?
(d) A year.
4. What does Monique offer for Gerald's birthday?
(a) To visit him weekly.
(b) To let his sister live with him.
(c) To let him live with her.
(d) To take him to school.
5. Why was Gerald's aunt unable to pay the electric bill?
(a) Monique needed money.
(b) She made Christmas happy.
(c) Gerald had to go to the doctor.
(d) She needed a new wheelchair.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Monique say she won't leave Jordan?
2. What is the name of the man who came to Gerald's birthday party?
3. Who brings happiness to Gerald's life after Aunt Queen's death?
4. Why does Gerald not do what he wants to when he learns that Aunt Queen has died?
5. What does Gerald need batteries for on his eighth birthday?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)