|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11 through 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why doesn't Gerald tell the police about Jordan's threats to Angel when he first learned of them?
(a) He didn't want to anger Jordan again.
(b) He feared they would take Angel away.
(c) He worried Monique would be angry.
(d) He didn't think they would believe him.
2. What does Gerald do when his house catches on fire?
(a) Sits in the bath tub.
(b) Runs to the garage.
(c) Faints in the kitchen.
(d) Hides behind the couch.
3. What does Gerald's aunt want him to fetch from the garage?
(a) A book case.
(b) A go cart.
(c) A bike.
(d) A sewing machine.
4. What does Angel tell Gerald after sitting on Jordan's lap?
(a) He is the only happiness in her life.
(b) He will never be happy again.
(c) He makes her life easier.
(d) He should run away.
5. Who got a social worker for Gerald and Angel?
(b) The police chief.
(c) Monique's mother.
(d) Rob's father.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Gerald not do what he wants to when he learns that Aunt Queen has died?
2. What shows Gerald that Monique knew about Jordan's abuse?
3. What does Gerald need batteries for on his eighth birthday?
4. How much money does Angel need for some classes she wants to take?
5. Where do Angel's teachers for her special class come from?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)