Chapters 1 through 5
1. Why does Gerald not want to sit in the shopping cart at the beginning of the book?
(a) He wet his pants.
(b) He can't see his mother.
(c) He wants to see around.
(d) He has sores on his bum.
2. When does Gerald know to never bother his mother?
(a) When she is driving.
(b) When she is in bed.
(c) When she is at work.
(d) When she is in the kitchen.
3. When does Gerald like to hide behind the couch?
(a) When his mother goes to work.
(b) When Leroy leaves.
(c) All of these.
(d) When the phone rings.
4. What does Gerald's great aunt like to be called?
(a) Aunt Queen.
(c) Queen Aunty.
(d) Your Highness.
5. How does Gerald feel when he is with his great aunt?
6. Why did Gerald's mother buy him a G.I. Joe?
(a) No special reason.
(b) She felt bad for hitting him.
(c) He was crying for it.
(d) It was his birthday.
This section contains 4,132 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)