|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the beginning of Chapter 12, how long has it been since Vinnie heard from Chuck?
(a) One week.
(b) One month.
(c) Three days.
(d) Two weeks.
2. What makes Fred think Mrs. Harris spied on Rosemary and him?
(a) She knows Rosemary's code names for him.
(b) She said she did.
(c) She has a video of them together.
(d) Rosemary said she did.
3. What is Vinnie watching at the London Zoo?
(b) Lovers holding hands.
(c) A movie about zebras.
(d) Polar bears.
4. After Rosemary's party, the Vogelers are contemptuous of what?
5. From whom does Fred learn where Rosemary is filming in Chapter 8?
(c) Mrs. Harris.
(d) Her agent.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of ball does Jakie try to pick up?
2. What is Vinnie wearing at the zoo in Chapter 9?
3. What does Vinnie do with Chuck's plastic raincoat in Chapter 9?
4. What animal reminds Vinnie of Chuck?
5. When Vinnie arrives home from Daphne's party at the end of Chapter 9, who calls her?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Vinnie share with Chuck about Zimmern at the beginning of Chapter 7?
2. Why can Vinnie no longer imagine sharing space with anyone?
3. How does Vinnie try to change Chuck's appearance in Chapter 9?
4. Describe the thoughts Fred has in bed at the end of Chapter 10 and the ultimate realization he makes.
5. What does Chuck tell about his childhood in Chapter 7?
6. Explain the events that take place when Fred gets to Holland Park.
7. Why does Fred go to Holland Park in Chapter 8?
8. How has Chuck changed from the beginning to the end of the book?
9. Describe the events in the kitchen that ultimately lead up to Chuck and Vinnie making love.
10. How is Barbie Mumpson like her father?
This section contains 765 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)