|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is delighted by Oswald's dousing at the party in Chapter 6?
(b) The Vogelers.
2. Where does Jimbo frequent on business trips?
(a) South America.
(b) The Middle East.
(d) The United States.
3. Fred Turner travels to London to research a long poem by whom?
(a) William Butler Yeats.
(b) Robert Browning.
(c) Walt Whitman.
(d) John Gay.
4. What do Fred and Vinnie discuss Rosemary hiring?
(a) A lawyer.
(b) An agent.
(c) A gardener.
(d) A cleaning lady.
5. To what type of party has Fred accepted Vinnie's invitation?
(a) A disco party.
(b) A pajama party.
(c) A birthday party.
(d) A drinks party.
6. What does Vinnie observe primary school girls doing at the beginning of Chapter 5?
(a) Playing softball.
(b) Sneaking cigarettes.
(c) Jumping rope.
(d) Gossiping about boys.
7. What is Fred's profession?
(a) An English teacher.
(b) A novelist.
(c) An historian.
(d) A Poet.
8. Who is typically late meeting Fred at the theater?
(c) The Vogelers.
9. Who rings Vinnie's doorbell at 11 PM?
10. Who stands out among the stylish guests at the party?
11. What cannot be said about Vinnie and Rosemary?
(a) They do not like one another.
(b) They meet often.
(c) They look similar.
(d) They both know Edwin.
12. Which of the following was not a guest of Posy's?
(c) William Just.
13. Roo chose the name March to honor the heroine from which story?
(a) Little Women.
(b) Gone with the Wind.
(c) To Have and Have Not.
(d) To Kill a Mockingbird.
14. Which of the following does Edwin not say will prevent Rosemary from landing the roles she wants?
(a) Her age.
(b) Her face does not deliver dark energy.
(c) Her delivery fails to project tragedy.
(d) She is too stereotyped.
15. At what age does Chuck's sister-in-law say his mind is stuck?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Vinnie prefer to do her work?
2. Which phrase does not describe Rosemary?
3. From where does Fred think he can learn the most about British theater?
4. What does Jane write?
5. What does Fred think of Rosemary's house?
This section contains 388 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)