Mid-Book Test (up to Chapter 6)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. According to Vinnie, scholars cannot afford to be what?
2. Why does Rosemary refuse to visit Fred?
a) She finds his place freezing and unromantic.
b) It is too far from the city.
c) She is too busy.
d) It reminds her of an ex-lover's place.
3. Where was the lucrative role that Rosemary gave up?
4. Who stands out among the stylish guests at the party?
5. When does Fred see Rosemary in the lobby of the theater in Chapter 4?
a) At intermission.
b) Before the show.
This section contains 505 words|
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)