1. How old is Virginia "Vinnie" Miner?
2. Vinnie Miner is a professor of what?
3. In which city will Vinnie be researching for six months?
4. Vinnie's research is comparing the Play-Rhymes of which two cultures?
British and American.
5. What emotion causes Fido to manifest?
6. In which periodical did L. D. Zimmern publish an article attacking Vinnie's field of study?
7. When a bulky, balding, Western-attired man seated on the aisle asks to look at a newspaper lying on the seat between him and Vinnie, what magazine does Vinnie bury herself in to avoid conversation?
8. To what extent does Vinnie engage in conversation on transatlantic flights?
This section contains 3,639 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)