|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Chuck learns of an ancestor named what?
(a) The Hunchback of Norte Dame.
(b) Jack the Ripper.
(c) The Hermit of South Leigh.
(d) The Phantom of the Opera.
2. Vinnie keeps misplacing an issue of the Atlantic that contains a wonderful article on what?
(a) Vanishing wildlife.
(b) Forest fires.
(c) American literature.
(d) Traveling England.
3. Why is Fred broke?
(a) All his money goes to alimony.
(b) He is unemployed.
(c) His salary checks are not clearing.
(d) He is a habitual gambler.
4. Who invites Fred and Rosemary to spend a weekend in the country?
(a) Colonel and Lady Jenkins.
(b) Jimbo and Posey Billings.
(c) Joe and Debby Vogeler.
5. Which issue of the Atlantic does Vinnie keep misplacing?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Fred going for dinner in Chapter 2?
2. On the way to Rosemary's party, where does Fred pause?
3. Vinnie's research is comparing the Play-Rhymes of which two cultures?
4. According to Debby, Fred is an example of what?
5. Who does Vinnie meet at Fortnum & Mason's in Chapter 3?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)