|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Fred and Vinnie discuss Rosemary hiring?
(a) An agent.
(b) A cleaning lady.
(c) A gardener.
(d) A lawyer.
2. What does Vinnie observe primary school girls doing at the beginning of Chapter 5?
(a) Sneaking cigarettes.
(b) Gossiping about boys.
(c) Playing softball.
(d) Jumping rope.
3. In the three years since her break-up, what has Vinnie protected herself against?
(a) Loss of employment.
(b) Emotional attachments.
(c) Financial investment failures.
(d) Being attacked in a sex crime.
4. According to Chuck, the Tower of London is just an abandoned what?
5. Who rings Vinnie's doorbell at 11 PM?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Rosemary confront Fred about being uncomfortable?
2. Which term does not describe Edwin?
3. Who is typically late meeting Fred at the theater?
4. When remembering Roo, Fred thinks of her where?
5. Why is Fred broke?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)